Favors

Over-thinking?

fmp29fmp29 member
First Anniversary First Comment
For our favors (edible, truffles, not homemade) we have green favor boxes already purchased, we have personalized favor stickers to seal the box as they just fold closed. My dilemma is- should I purchase navy (second wedding color) ribbon to go around the box similar to the picture, or does it make it prettier but will just be one more thing to do so it really would not matter? 
Sorry for such a trivial question..getting close to the wedding date and I am probably beginning to get a little too crazy about tiny things...
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Over-thinking?

• It really is up to you.

But I'd imagine that I'd tear right into that box, so as a guest I probably won't even really notice the additional ribbon.
  • We have boxes that came with black ribbons - not one of our colors, but I just don't see people caring about that.

• I like the look with ribbon but if you're pressed for time or have other, more important things to do, nobody would miss it
    *********************************************************************************

• I would  tear that up to get the yummyness and never give the ribben one thought.
  • esstee33esstee33 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited July 2015
    I definitely wouldn't notice or care about ribbons on the box. Gimme the truffles.
  • I like the ribbon, but skip it if you don't have time.
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • I think the ribbon is a nice touch and makes the favors look very put together; however, I agree with @AddieCake if you don't have time just skip it!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • It looks nice, but in the end, I'm not going to care or remember what the favor box looks like. 

Anniversary
  • fmp29fmp29 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    Thank you for the response! It is nice to know that it really is not that big of a deal if I do not get to it
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Skip the ribbon. By the description you provided your boxes are different then the ones provided and are going to be folded & sealed. If you had ones like in the picture, I would say add the ribbon as a way to keep the boxes closed. Since you don't have that issue, save yourself the time of doing it and the money for the ribbon & skip it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards