Wedding Invitations & Paper

RSVP with hotel accomodations

I would like my guests to respond where they are staying and whether they will use my provided shuttle transportation.  I cannot find an example online.  I'd like to know for gift bags for out-of-towners as well how how large of a shuttle I'll need.  Or does this not comply with etiquette?

Re: RSVP with hotel accomodations

• Have you blocked off a set of rooms somewhere? It would probably be easier to do that and then the person that coordinates your room block will be able to tell you how many rooms will be used. That'll probably help you more with the shuttle and welcome bags. But I wouldn't include it on your RSVP cards. A lot of people just know they're coming to your wedding, not where they are staying at the time of RSVP.

• Have you blocked off a set of rooms somewhere? It would probably be easier to do that and then the person that coordinates your room block will be able to tell you how many rooms will be used. That'll probably help you more with the shuttle and welcome bags. But I wouldn't include it on your RSVP cards. A lot of people just know they're coming to your wedding, not where they are staying at the time of RSVP.

This. We were given access to a website that listed everyone who booked a room in our hotel block. Because we had to know a head count for our shuttle (we had to book the number of runs with the hotel in advance since there were other wedding groups also using the shuttle), we included a little card with our website URL saying it had shuttle information. On site, we let guests know we would need a head count by a certain date (a week before the wedding, I think?) and to send an email to the address we listed if they wanted to reserve a seat.
    ~*~*~*~*~

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards