March 2015 Weddings

Wedding week!

So my wedding is on Saturday!! The things we have left to do are; 
  • the bouquets (picking up flowers Friday morning and making the bouquets with my soon to be sister in law-she is amazing at these types of things)
  • the place cards- about half way finished
  • wrap all the gifts for wedding party and parents
Thats it!!! I am completely stress free, enjoying the week and just waiting for some of my girls to come in town to start the festivities friday.

This feels to easy...what am I forgetting?

Re: Wedding week!

• I'm in the same boat... 10 days to go and my to-do list is basically finished. I feel like there's something I have to be missing and is probably staring me right in the face.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • My wedding is in two day and I may need to find a new officiant.  I am wondering what else I can mess up in two days.  
  • jaygeejay said:

So my wedding is on Saturday!! The things we have left to do are; 

• the bouquets (picking up flowers Friday morning and making the bouquets with my soon to be sister in law-she is amazing at these types of things)
    • the place cards- about half way finished
    • wrap all the gifts for wedding party and parents
    Thats it!!! I am completely stress free, enjoying the week and just waiting for some of my girls to come in town to start the festivities friday.

This feels to easy...what am I forgetting?
    tcnoble said:

I'm in the same boat... 10 days to go and my to-do list is basically finished. I feel like there's something I have to be missing and is probably staring me right in the face.

You will forever feel like you're forgetting something. It's normal!

What happened @starfish411 ?

imageimage

• starfish411starfish411 member
    5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper First Anniversary
    edited March 2015
    Drama and he decided he wasn't needed and didn't want to come.  It all worked out in the end and he ended up showing up the day of but it was stressful.  I had a perfect day that flowed smoothly.  DJ was the only one that messed up.  I couldn't have asked for anything better.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards