Wedding Classifieds

Petite Wedding Dress Just $100! Maggie Sottero Style "Debbie"

REDUCED PRICE!

Maggie Sottero Wedding Dress Style "DEBBIE" in Diamond White. 

With a pure white organza overlay and ruching along the side where it is adorned with rhinestones and pearls Debbie is a beautiful sleeveless, strapless, A-line style dress with a sweetheart neckline which I bought in 2011 for about $1,000 (including bustle) for my 2012 wedding. From what I can tell it has been discontinued so you won't be able to find this gorgeous gown anywhere else! The beading work on this dress is gorgeous! The organza overlay and A-line silhouette make this the perfect gown for a traditional bride who doesn't want to look too "princess-y" but does want to look elegant and regal. 

Alterations:

Has been hemmed but otherwise not alterations! Plus it comes with a beautiful one point button bustle which can easily be undone for the ceremony and re-bustled for the reception. Getting a bustle added on to a wedding dress is often another "hidden cost" that can often run a bride up another couple hundred dollars! 

Size 4 

Measurements:

Bust: 33" 

Waist: 25"

Hips: 35"

Height:

From Armpit to end of skirt it is 51" 

I'm very petite (5' foot), and it was hemmed for me while wearing 2 1/2" heels

I have been storing it in a smoke free home in it's original garment bag since the wedding. It has not been cleaned or professionally preserved, but as I said it looks, and even smells, brand new!  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards