Wedding Recap and Withdrawal

Wedding Photo Website?

Other than what your photographer may have provided, did anyone create a website where you and you guests could upload/share/download candid photos from the reception?  I'd like to include the website address on our programs so guests know where to go online as soon as possible after the wedding to share photos other than the professional ones.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.
??
Our little lightbulb is on the way!
12 weeks 3 days

TTC since Oct 2011
Me: 33, hypothyroidism since 14, cleared all HSG, US, Pre-pregnancy panel tests.
Hubby: 36, testicular Ca, chemo April-May 2012.
Natural cycle IUI #1 with trigger and Progesterone Suppositories (Jun 2012) Neg
Natural Cycle IUI #2 with trigger and Progesterone Suppositories (Jul 2012) NEG
Aug 2012 - break due to needing a girls' weekend in Cape Cod
Natural Cycle IUI #3 with trigger and prednisone (Sep 2012) NEGATIVE
Switched fertility clinics - forced break Oct 2012
Natural Cycle IUI #4 (Nov 2012) no trigger, no progesterone, no prednisone (Nov 2012) - Neg
1st round Clomid Cycle IUI #5 (Dec 2012) - POS

Re: Wedding Photo Website?

• That's a great idea. We got married in January and I think there's still people who haven't done anything with their pics. =)
    I think these days most people just go to FB. But if you don't use that, you can tell people to go to Kodak, Snapfish..one of those to create an album and just e-mail the link. That might be hard to put on your program though...
  • This is one of my major regrets from my wedding day. I wish we would have done photo sharing cards. Thankfully most of our guests that took pics either forwarded them to me or printed them and gave us a copy.

I think the most popular is shutterfly.com or snapfish.com. You just establish a user name and password and then after the wedding the guests can go to that site and upload their photos. Then you have access to them and can print them or whatever.
  • We used shutterfly and made photoshare cards so that our guests knew where and how to upload their pictures and have had great response with that. There's also fb, which has been a bit more popular, and I've been able to see LOTS of pictures so far from our wedding.

My new bff Gayle Forman!

?You can have your wishes, your plans, but at the end of the day, it's out of your control" - Gayle Forman
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Married Bio

Lizzie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)?????? image

• We're using shutterfly and giving out photoshare cards (Thank you VistaPrint!!)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We used Shutterfly and included our account information in our program. 
  • I used winkflash and made cards on vistaprint
  • Thanks everyone!  I found shutterfly photo share and just ordered business cards from 123print.com that has the information. It was only $15!
    ??
    Our little lightbulb is on the way!
    12 weeks 3 days

TTC since Oct 2011
    Me: 33, hypothyroidism since 14, cleared all HSG, US, Pre-pregnancy panel tests.
    Hubby: 36, testicular Ca, chemo April-May 2012.
    Natural cycle IUI #1 with trigger and Progesterone Suppositories (Jun 2012) Neg
    Natural Cycle IUI #2 with trigger and Progesterone Suppositories (Jul 2012) NEG
    Aug 2012 - break due to needing a girls' weekend in Cape Cod
    Natural Cycle IUI #3 with trigger and prednisone (Sep 2012) NEGATIVE
    Switched fertility clinics - forced break Oct 2012
    Natural Cycle IUI #4 (Nov 2012) no trigger, no progesterone, no prednisone (Nov 2012) - Neg
    1st round Clomid Cycle IUI #5 (Dec 2012) - POS
  • What did you use for the photoshare cards?  Business cards?
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-recap-withdrawal_wedding-photo-website?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:12Discussion:4324b26d-d2e6-4558-a75e-5561cc7cc5e1Post:413bd86d-0c83-4189-98b1-27d000a0d8fe">Re: Wedding Photo Website?</a>:
    [QUOTE]What did you use for the photoshare cards?  Business cards?
    Posted by sarahlm619[/QUOTE]

Yep. I ordered free premium business cards from VistaPrint for ours.

My new bff Gayle Forman!

?You can have your wishes, your plans, but at the end of the day, it's out of your control" - Gayle Forman
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Married Bio

Lizzie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)?????? image

• Ditto Lizzie
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards