Wedding Recap and Withdrawal
Options

GREAT wedding experience

Isn't it weird how fast the wedding goes? For years girls dream of the day their very own prince charming will go down on one knee and ask that magical question. When it actually happened it took all of two minutes...in a flash that dream was over, replaced with a beautiful memory.

Next began the wedding planning process. A process I was sure would fly by although it felt like an eternity. I wanted my wedding to be perfect, as all of us girls do. It was yet again another dream in my head, another dream that was soon to be replaced with a memory, a memory I was determined would trump all the others. 

I needed a visonary if you will. I needed a bride whisperer. I needed a woman who could understand my vision and execute it in a way that would take my breath away. Guess what girls? I found her. 

Kate Rosson with A Bash Events in Oxford, Mississippi is exactly what the doctor ordered. She has a steadfast attention to detail and an unfailing determination to make every single aspect perfect, and ladies, I mean perfect! 

A Bash helped turn my dream into reality, and that reality into a memory that I will carry for a lifetime. No detail went unnoticed! Thanks A Bash for making my day perfect!   

Re: GREAT wedding experience

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-recap-withdrawal_great-wedding-experience?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:12Discussion:45ca6323-4c1e-44da-a99b-77360e3913a8Post:a87f8893-70a8-4091-afce-116ae419b5aa">GREAT wedding experience</a>:
    [QUOTE]Isn't it weird how fast the wedding goes? For years girls dream of the day their very own prince charming will go down on one knee and ask that magical question. When it actually happened it took all of two minutes...in a flash that dream was over, replaced with a beautiful memory.  Next began the wedding planning process. A process I was sure would fly by although it felt like an eternity. I wanted my wedding to be perfect, as all of us girls do. It was yet again another dream in my head, another dream that was soon to be replaced with a memory, a memory I was determined would trump all the others.  I needed a visonary if you will. I needed a bride whisperer. I needed a woman who could understand my vision and execute it in a way that would take my breath away. Guess what girls? I found her.  Kate Rosson with A Bash Events in Oxford, Mississippi is exactly what the doctor ordered. She has a steadfast attention to detail and an unfailing determination to make every single aspect perfect, and ladies, I mean perfect!   A Bash helped turn my dream into reality, and that reality into a memory that I will carry for a lifetime. No detail went unnoticed! Thanks A Bash for making my day perfect!   
    Posted by Trebilbride[/QUOTE]
  • Options

Wow, your profile says your wedding was in May, 2007.  Sure took you a long time to get around to writing about one of your vendors.

• Options

Vendor. lolz. I give them props for the imagery though =P

Visit The Knot!PhotobucketPhotobucket
  • Options
    The imagery used is so cheesy it makes me want to avoid them.  Gag.  Who wants a cheesy wedding?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards