Wedding Recap and Withdrawal

Lists and Schedules

This is for any women that have already tied the knot-

I am looking for help creating a schedule/itinerary for the wedding weekend/day. If you created one and passed it along to your parents and wedding party would you mind sharing it with me? The wedding will be out of town for most of my wedding party and my parents so I think having a schedule will help them know what’s going on when, where, etc I have one started but its WAYYY to word-y. Thanks!

Also, if you still have any written/typed up MUST HAVE packing lists for the wedding day, night, etc that would be really helpful too. Note the lists only need to be specific to must haves for me, hubby, helpful for the wedding party or my parents on the day of the wedding (to bring to the church, getting ready) and to bring to the hotel for the stay from Fri-Sun.

Décor and needed items for the church and the reception have already been packed up.

Typically I am all sorts of organized, but this wedding planning has me scattered and forgetful and who knows what would end up in my getting ready bag (10 pairs of undies, missing deodorant, seven bobby pins...)

I am 75 days out, which is plenty of time to be creating these lists but I would rather be working on it now instead of the week or month before. Plus once I start to see what you all have written down, that might spark something from me to add to it.

Thanks so much for your help! gd6305@hotmail.com

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards