Chit Chat

Whatca doing?

2»

Re: Whatca doing?

• Currently hating myself because I've been a horrible procrastinator and now I am supposed to have 50 pages read, a paper written, and 5 more drawings done by tomorrow.  Definitely not going to get it all done but there will be much caffeine consumed.

Whyyyy do I do this to myself???
  • GRRR

So I washed my sheets today.  Bulldog was outside so I snuck up to make the bed.  Yeah, he caught me.  Do you know how hard it is to put on a sheets with a 71# bulldog?   Oh and must of grabbed some water before he came up because the sheets had drool marks.

I couldn't even get 5 minutes of completely clean sheets.

Sometimes I wonder why I even bothered?

I figured this was in order while I made dinner for myself

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
  • Spinning and brunch earlier with @lacqueredlover and @onefootinthebayou! Super fun. Now we're at Palm Sunday dinner with Fi's family and I'm drinking a homemade cappuccino. Yum. Those adorable cat and dog pics are making me miss my kitties!

It was so fun!!!

I did that with the girls earlier, and then I went home and colored for a bit and then I went on a date!  Now I'm nursing a bit of a hangover haha

• Spinning and brunch earlier with @lacqueredlover and @onefootinthebayou! Super fun. Now we're at Palm Sunday dinner with Fi's family and I'm drinking a homemade cappuccino. Yum. Those adorable cat and dog pics are making me miss my kitties!

It was so fun!!!

I did that with the girls earlier, and then I went home and colored for a bit and then I went on a date!  Now I'm nursing a bit of a hangover haha
    That was definitely fun but I'm firmly planted on my couch today and can barely move my legs!  Thank God for the home office.  

Today I will be working, trying to rent out a unit in my New Orleans house, and simultaneously reigning in my FMIL who is compulsively trying to get all the flower girls & ring bearers shoes & accessories to match (I should clarify that we have 2 of each, FSIL's kids and my SIL's kids and I don't want these moms to be worrying about matching tights and shoes).  

Hope to do another Knottie spin sesh soon & hope your date went well @lacquredlover!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards