Oregon

Anyone recommend engagement photo site?

Hi ladies,

I just moved here a few months a go for my fiance, we are from Cincinnati Ohio and that is where our wedding will be.  However, we live in Beaverton and we are looking to take our engagement pictures anyone that is farm like.  We are having a rustic country outdoor wedding in Ohio and want out engagement images to reflect that.  Can anyone recommend any specific farms or locations? In addition, any photographers? Thank you so much! Any help is greatly appreciated, I know NOONE here! Thanks!

Rachel

Re: Anyone recommend engagement photo site?

• Maybe try Sauvie Island. I just recently got engaged and haven't done photos yet, but I know there's some pretty farms out there. Hope this helps!
  • I agree w/Sauvie Island, probably the closest farms to Beaverton. Otherwise, if you head out toward Sandy, there are a ton of farms with excellent views on Mt. Hood. Good luck, and congrats!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm not familiar with any farms near Beaverton, but this little site has a list of pumpkin patches in your area; I'm sure many of them are amenable to visitors outside of pumpkin season.

I would also look at some of the many wineries in the Willamette Valley. Vineyards are a particularly picturesque form of farming, and most of them welcome visitors year round.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards