Not Engaged Yet

No more Walking Dead until October :( (contains spoilers)

So, to be honest, I was a tad underwhelmed by the season finale! Super happy that Glenn and Daryl are still with us, but I dunno, it was almost time for another major death, in my opinion.

I'm relieved to see that Rick hasn't completely transformed into Shane or the Governor. I'm hoping that something good comes out of the mess that Alexandria is in.

Also, WHO KNEW THAT MORGAN IS BRITISH IN REAL LIFE?? That was so crazy. And he got really badass somewhere in his little hiatus. I'm excited to hear where that character has been.

Re: No more Walking Dead until October :( (contains spoilers)

• I definitely thought someone major was going to die. I had already decided that if it were Daryl, Michonne, or Carol I was going to completely lose my shit.

The scene in that yard with Daryl and the other guy whose name I cannot think of right now was SO INTENSE. And then Morgan (who @csousa1 and I refer to as Cletus) saves them and I literally shot up on my couch and screamed "CLEEEEETUS!!!!!" I hope he and Rick are still going to be friends even though he walked up right as Rick killed that douchebag.

I did like the episode overall but I'm totally with you, I think it is/was time for a major death.

Did you see the preview for the spinoff that's coming this summer? I think it looks good!

• I was really expecting someone major to die, I was a bit disappointed but in a way glad.  I was hoping it would have been Father Gabriel though.  I was shocked Morgan was British too.  I am excited for Season 6 and what happens with the Wolves. 

I saw the preview for the spin off as well. It looks really good, definitely plan to watch that this summer. 

Anniversary

• Lol, I would love to know why Morgan = Cletus, @Swazzle, that's hilarious. I can't imagine that he and Rick wouldn't work past that little issue. Pete was a freaking maniac.

@peaseblossom55 I agree, Father Gabriel needs to go! I was amazed and slightly annoyed at Glenn and Sasha for not pulling themselves together and eliminating those threats. (Although I guess only the people at the meeting know what Gabriel said about the group.)

I didn't watch the preview, but I'm aware that there's a spinoff. Hopefully that will tide us over for the summer!

Annnddd I'm a little sad that Rick, Michonne, Carl, and Judith aren't going to be a little family. Nothing against Jessie (although she super annoyed me last episode), but...Michonne!
  • Lol, I would love to know why Morgan = Cletus, @Swazzle, that's hilarious. I can't imagine that he and Rick wouldn't work past that little issue. Pete was a freaking maniac.

@peaseblossom55 I agree, Father Gabriel needs to go! I was amazed and slightly annoyed at Glenn and Sasha for not pulling themselves together and eliminating those threats. (Although I guess only the people at the meeting know what Gabriel said about the group.)

I didn't watch the preview, but I'm aware that there's a spinoff. Hopefully that will tide us over for the summer!

Annnddd I'm a little sad that Rick, Michonne, Carl, and Judith aren't going to be a little family. Nothing against Jessie (although she super annoyed me last episode), but...Michonne!

@csousa1 and her sister, LS, were at my house for the premiere so we watched together. None of us could remember his name and LS was like "I think it's Cletus?" and it's obviously NOT even close to that so now it stuck hahahaha

Maggie overheard Father Gabriel telling all of this crap to whatsherface AND she was at the meeting so I was hoping when she walked in on Sasha and the priest, that she'd take care of him. I really, really hate him.

• I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels that way about Father Gabriel

Anniversary

• So here's what I THOUGHT was going to happen based on my limited knowledge of the comic book and what AMC leaked out.

SO AMC had leaked that the episode was going to be bad for Daryl.  I figured because THEY leaked it, he was pretty much safe but somebody else would not be.  I assumed it would be Glenn that would not make it through.  I also thought that Rick was going to get kicked out and figure out who 'W' was and kind of get revenge on Alexandria through that (having people on both the inside and outside).

So pretty much - as you can see - none of my thoughts of what were going to happen came to pass.

Father Gabriel continues to be a coward - but I guess at least he killed his own walker... and then tried to let them over run the town.  Something's just not right with that man!

I'm curious to see how Morgan is going to fit in.

So - the spinoff - I HATE the name:  Fear the walking dead.

Anniversary
  • Everything I've read said that Cletus/Morgan will be in "at least one episode" so I'm wondering if he'll be in it for the long haul or decide that community/Rick isn't for him and he'll leave. 

• I was also underwhelmed by the finale. I thought for sure Daryl or Glenn would die (even though I would be a mess if they did!). Carol was such a badass though!!!

I can't stand Gabriel and I hope he leaves soon.

I'm not fully on board with the spinoff, even though I am excited to learn how everything started.

• I was also underwhelmed by the finale. I thought for sure Daryl or Glenn would die (even though I would be a mess if they did!). Carol was such a badass though!!!

I can't stand Gabriel and I hope he leaves soon.

I'm not fully on board with the spinoff, even though I am excited to learn how everything started.

From the snippet they showed - I'm guessing it was the flu shot since they said 'there's a bad virus going around, remember to get your flu shot' or whatever it was they said; plus I want to spread more 'conspiracy theories' against the flu shot :)

Anniversary
  • I really hope I run into them filming the spin off at some point!

I was glad there wasn't a major character death. Too many of my favourites died this season so I was losing it thinking Daryl or Glen might die.
    image Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards