Pre-wedding Parties

Rehearsal Dinner Invites

I am not sure how I am supposed to word my invites - the rehearsal is at the location (duh) and the dinner is off site 2 miles down the road. Do I put the address for the location of the rehearsal and say something about dinner somewhere else, or just leave the dinner part off of it and let everyone know once they get there?

Re: Rehearsal Dinner Invites

• How fancy is your RD going to be?  And how many people are you inviting?  If you are mainly inviting your WP, their SOs and your parents and you are having just a regular nice dinner, nothing crazy formal, you really don't even need invites.  You can just talk to everyone or send out an email to all involved in the rehearsal to let them know where and when and then where the dinner will take place.

But if you are inviting people the RD that do not have to be at the actual rehearsal then the invites should just say something like "please join us for our rehearsal dinner on X date, at Y time and at Z location."  Then for those individuals who will be attending the actual rehearsal just tell them via word of mouth or email what time the rehearsal is taking place and the address of the location.

• Our RD invites only had info for the dinner portion. 

We just told people who needed to be at the rehearsal via email where to go and what time to be there.
    *********************************************************************************

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards