Wedding Recap and Withdrawal

The pictures are TERRIBLE!

2»

Re: The pictures are TERRIBLE!

• edited September 2012
    You should really ask for every red cent back from the photographer. I am so so sorry this happened to you! Write a letter and include all of the details from your oral agreement. And demand your money back. Give her a week or two to respond. If no response, file a small claims action. If you win, you can use the money to get them fixed!
    Unfortunate yet necessary disclaimer: This communication may be considered attorney advertising. No attorney client relationship has been formed. The use of any content provided on this site and your provision or submission of any information while using this site will not create an attorney-client relationship between you and me. The content of this site is provided solely for informational purposes: it is not intended as and does not constitute legal advice. The information contained herein should not be relied upon or used as a substitute for consultation with legal, accounting, tax, career and/or other professional advisors - Christie
  • So Sorry about your Photo's.
    Wedding Countdown TickerVisit The Knot!
  • i am so sorry about your pics.  I would be completly devestated if this happened to me.  Who knows, maybe this is cute opportunity to go get dressed up again, get your hubby in his tux and take 'pretend wedding' photos.  It could make for a great date day. 
  • Find a professional - you might be able to get rid of some of that camera shake with the latest version of Photoshop (they have a way to calculate which pixels were created unintentionally from "camera shake" and can correct it).

They're never going to be crystal clear perfect pictures, but you might be able to correct some of it.

Goodluck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards