Wedding Recap and Withdrawal
Options

All Wrapped Up

Well, the wedding website has been copied and taken down, I have posted all the photos I am going to post on Facebook to the albums there, and now we "just" have the June honeymoon, the legal name  change, and the rest of the Thank you notes left. Also I need to make my wedding album (digital photos only, the rest is up to us).

I officially started messing around on The Nest yesterday, even though we are old and childless (hey, being 44 did not stop me from being on the Knot!).

It feels good to be going back more to life as we knew it, actually only with the added and wonderful part of being married. Like a lot of the Knot crowd, I plan to come back every so often and comment on this and that, particularly where a little wedding experience might be helpful to someone else like the Nevada/Vegas board (we were married at Red Rock Canyon).

Aside from my day-of MOH issues (which were harsh) and wishing we had taken more time in Vegas (not just two days) it was all wonderful and I would do it all again the same way.

Re: All Wrapped Up

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards