Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Las Vegas Reception HELP!!!

I am having a terrible time looking for reception space ideas for my wedding in October 19, 2016.  We will be having 80-100 people attend and I need HELP finding a reception space that is affordable but nice.

What I am looking for is a space to have a dinner and some dancing just like any other reception.  I would look at the option of insuite or home rental option as well if anyone has any recommendations.

Any / All help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!!!!

Re: Las Vegas Reception HELP!!!

• Options
    I think you would have more luck posting this on the Las Vegas local board.

• Options
    tricia2u said:

I am having a terrible time looking for reception space ideas for my wedding in October 19, 2016.  We will be having 80-100 people attend and I need HELP finding a reception space that is affordable but nice.

What I am looking for is a space to have a dinner and some dancing just like any other reception.  I would look at the option of insuite or home rental option as well if anyone has any recommendations.

Thank you!!!!

How do you already have a wedding date if you don't have a reception location?  I'm pretty sure you're doing things backwards.  You should probably be willing to change your wedding date if you find a location that is available around the time you want to get married.
  • Options
    adk19 said:

Thank you!!!!

How do you already have a wedding date if you don't have a reception location?
     I'm pretty sure you're doing things backwards.  You should probably be willing to change your wedding date if you find a location that is available around the time you want to get married.

This is a very good question.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards