Knottie Tech Help

I can't log in and stay logged in

I tried logging in from my computer, and it automatically logged me out.

Re: I can't log in and stay logged in

• I've been having an issue with this recently.  I don't know how to fix it.  I just had to leave it for a couple of days, and when I came back, everything was working fine again.
  • This has been happening to me off and on all day. I actually couldn't access the Community via the home "My Knot" page at all--I had to use the direct URL to the forums to get here and then log in from here.

This baby knows exactly how I feel
  • This has been happening to me off and on all day. I actually couldn't access the Community via the home "My Knot" page at all--I had to use the direct URL to the forums to get here and then log in from here.

This is happening to me right now. When I click on "community" nothing happens. I had to type in the URL to get here. 
  • Hi all,

Tech is in the process of working on this as we speak, I promise!! Hopefully this will get resolved shortly. I'm really sorry how annoying this has been.

Let me know if you have anymore issues.

Thanks!
    KR
  • mikenbergermikenberger member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited April 2015
    Grrrrrr.

I've been logged in and out THREE TIMES this morning without logging myself out. I click on the log in button, log myself back in, get to my front page, select community and then I'm logged out again. 

C'mon TK. Get your shit together.

ETA: Currently, it is telling me to "Sign Up/Log In" ..... but I'm able to post on the boards. Go figure.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards