Illinois-Chicago
Options

Pictures near NW Suburbs (Barrington)

Hi! My fiancé and I are getting married in 2 months, both the ceremony and reception are in Barrington. I am looking for somewhere to take pictures between the ceremony and reception, I am open to both inside and outside locations. Please let me know if anybody has any suggestions in the area. Thanks everyone!

Re: Pictures near NW Suburbs (Barrington)

• Options
    Where is Barrington? I will move this thread to your local board. P&V is an international board, you'll get better responses on your local one.
    :kiss: ~xoxo~ :kiss:

• Options

Hi! My fiancé and I are getting married in 2 months, both the ceremony and reception are in Barrington. I am looking for somewhere to take pictures between the ceremony and reception, I am open to both inside and outside locations. Please let me know if anybody has any suggestions in the area. Thanks everyone!

@Knottie94843401, You need to repost this on the Illinois/Chicago board to get the best responses.

For outdoor pictures, you might want to consider the Cuba Marsh area, or perhaps downtown Long Grove. Depending on the "vibe" you want your pictures to have, there is also an abandoned railroad depot building in Lake Zurich. The promenade in downtown Lake Zurich would also give you some spectacular pictures with the lake view in the background. You could even take some pictures on the shore if weather permitted.
  • Options
    Barrington is not far from Dundee where you have the bridge over the Fox river. There is also gazebos on both the East and West sides. And I am talking about a foot bridge not the one were you are next to the cars. It is down Water st. on the east side where they have parking by the river (the last street before you cross the bridge)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards