New York-Long Island

Help! Where can I find a beautiful venue for 100 people that won't break the bank?

Hi everyone,

I've been looking high and low and I keep striking out. I keep feeling like I'm doing something wrong or not looking in the right places and I'd love some advice. I live in NYC and I'm looking for a beautiful venue (either scenic or in a beautiful garden) where I can have my ceremony, take pictures, and have a lovely reception for about 100 people in the summer of next year. Every venue I talk to has guest minimums that I can't come close to or the price PP is way too high. I'd love to find a place less than $150 pp but I'm starting to lose hope. Any suggestions? I'm open to NYC, long island, NJ (anywhere within an hour of NYC).

Thanks

Re: Help! Where can I find a beautiful venue for 100 people that won't break the bank?

• Have you checked out Majestic Gardens in Rocky Point? That's where we are having our wedding. We are guaranteeing 150 ppl for a Friday night in May & pay 85pp. It obviously goes up for a smaller amount of people, but I don't know how much.

• I'm renting out the Bates House in Frank Melville Park in Setuaket for my wedding of about 85 people, but I think it will fit 100 guests. It's total DIY - you need to bring in all of your own vendors. Thus, it is as expensive or affordable as you decide.

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • The Riviera in Massapequa, great prices & beautiful grounds for a summer wedding.
  • My fiance and I are getting married at NYIT DeSeversky Mansion. I highly recommend checking it out! We're having 100 guests and it's $135-45 pp.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards