Knottie Tech Help

Wedding website down -- again!

Hi, does anyone know what's going on with the personalized wedding websites? I have a custom url, etc -- and my site is down yet again -- this seems to be happening a lot in the past month. No one is answering the phone at customer service and past emails have gone unanswered. My wedding is in a month and my guests need the info on my site. Thinking I may have to move to a new site (and move my url, but I have to talk to customer service to do that) to another, more reliable service than theknot.com. Is anyone else having these issues?

Re: Wedding website down -- again!

• Hi there,

I'm incredibly sorry for the issue you're experiencing.

I've spoken with tech and they're working on and immediate solution to the issue today as well as a fix to assure this won't happen again. I know this is very frustrating for you so please let me know if there's anything else I can do. I'll let you know when I receive another update from them.

Thanks!
    KR
  • @KnotRiley, mine is down as well, and has only been working intermittently the last few weeks. I've assumed this is a system issue that will get fixed, but is it only affecting certain sites? And do I need to take any action to get mine fixed? 
  • Hey @Knottie1426625491,

The issue we're currently seeing is with websites that have a custom domain, if yours is one of them, there's nothing you need to do right now as tech is trying to have a fix in place by this evening.

If you don't have a custom url and your site is down please let me know, so I can look into what the issue is.

Thanks!
    KR
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards