Hawaii

Sugar beach, Gannon's or olowalu?

Help! I'm trying to decide on my venue and I'm between these three. I haven't priced out much for olowalu yet because it seems like there's a ton to do (which I don't mind if it saves me money) my biggest thing about sugar beach is they seem to be charging a ton for coordination etc. Does anyone know if they are flexible with me bringing in my own florals to save money or picking things on my own or does the coordinator have to do it all? Any advice or recommendations are super appreciated!

Re: Sugar beach, Gannon's or olowalu?

• I can't really answer your questions, but we just had our wedding at Olowalu a few weeks ago.  It was an amazing location!!!!  We used Food For The Soul for catering and coordination help.  They were amazing and I can't speak highly enough.  Just thought I'd share that bit of information.
    We initially looked into Sugar Beach and it just came out more expensive and I felt they were restrictive as far as choices.  
  • We just had our wedding reception at Gannon's in their lower lawn and the food was outstanding.  We had Sarah who works with Gannon's to assist us with our wedding planning and the set up of the tables and decorations and we were speechless when we walked down the stairs to greet our guests.  Everything was just perfect.  An evening that I will never forget.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards