New Jersey
Options

Large Vans/Shuttle for First Look

Hi! So the hotel I am using is giving us shuttle service for our wedding guests, but it's only one trip. I am having a first look so I will be leaving a couple hours before the rest of the wedding guests. Obviously my fiance and I will need to be in separate vehicles and we'll also need to transport family. Anyone have experience with large vans.... don't need a limo, since no one will even be at the venue yet.

Re: Large Vans/Shuttle for First Look

• Options
    We used a 14 passenger van to transport the wedding party (guys in one trip, girls in the other).
    ~*~*~*~*~

• Options
    @cookiepusher thanks that's what I was thinking.. looking for some recs on who to use. Can you tell me who you booked with? Thanks!
  • Options
    I used AAA Limousine Service in North Brunswick (CLICKY). Since our venue and hotel were relatively close together, we were able to get everyone to-and-from in under an hour. It was under $150 for the hour that we used.
    ~*~*~*~*~

• Options

We got shuttles for our guests to and from the hotel to the reception we got 4 hours 2 towards the beginning of the reception 2 for towards the end.  We got a 16 passenger van and got that for $300 or $350 they did a many trips as needed during the two hours.  We used Ross Limo

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards