Not Engaged Yet

Stormy Wednesday

2»

Re: Stormy Wednesday

• CLoGreenEyes Boo for M not being a good person.

AlPacina haha omg to dancing on the floor while he made it rain -- but yay to know he's started saving

@lmcooper86 such an awesome day for you!!!!
  • phiraphira member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    @CLoGreenEyes Booo about M but HI LADY I MISS YOU!!

@lmcooper86 YAY DRESSSSS

@bethsmiles YAY HOUSE!!

@CocobellaF Fingers crossed for Cricket's potential forever home!

@GoldenPenguin I'M BLIND FROM THE SPARKLIES

----------

I'm super tired today thanks to my infusion, and I've got a long day ahead of me. But tomorrow, I can sleep in a little bit, so that's nice. Not much else on my end.
    Anniversary
    now with ~* INCREASED SASSINESS *~
  • @lmcooper86 - All the good news!!!!!  Hooray!

@GoldenPenguin - I suppose she doesn't have to keep the name Cricket, but we've been calling her that and she is starting to answer to it and it really fits her.  Once she's not mine anymore, I won't be able to be the Cricket-police, but I would love it if she stayed Cricket.

@CLoGreenEyes - That sucks about M.  BOO!

@allusive007 - I hope everything goes smoothly with the new project starting up!  You've got some exciting things about to happen that you need to concentrate on! 

• @eilis1228 - D'aw, thanks! Also, I remember we had trouble narrowing down restaurants when my family went a few years ago. The ones I remember liking were Akershus in the Norway pavilion (I still think about the lamb shank I had there), and the coral reef restaurant, because hello one wall is an aquarium! I'm sure @Dignity100 could offer some suggestions too??

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• @Eilis1228 My suggestion would be Ohana!! If you get a time at about 8:30 or later.. you end up spending time there until about 10ish. At ten the fireworks "Wishes" goes off at Magic Kingdom that can be seen out the wall of glass windows. They turn down the lights in the restaurant and play the music that goes along with the fireworks. The food is mouthwatering!!! It's not the fanciest.. but we loved it! BF said he had never seen me so happy to be watching fireworks! 
    friends tv show funy
  • @eilis1228 - I sent you a PM but here are some of my favorites for others that are wondering:
    The Wave, Whispering Canyon, Beaches N Cream, Restaurant Marrakesh, Via Napoli, Sci Fi Diner, 50's Prime Time

I'm looking forward to trying Sanaa and Yak N Yeti on my next trip!

I'm not a fan of anything at Magic Kingdom to be completely honest - Be Our Guest has a cool atmosphere and I didn't like what I got, but I might try it again, hard to get reservations.  The close resorts are: Contemporary, Wilderness Lodge, Grand Floridian, Polynesian.

Oh and I totally forgot Downtown Disney:
    Reglan Road
    Earl of Sandwich (less expensive and it's really really good).

Anniversary
  • @lmcooper86 yay for getting the contract!

Anniversary

• @TwoDimes - My cat was crazy after her surgery. Like, the most hyper I had ever seen her. I literally had to keep her in her crate, which pissed her the hell off.

@lmcooper86 - Your dress is so beautiful!!! :D

• @lmcooper86 - Love the dress! It's just beautiful!

@GoldenPenguin SOOOOO Gorgeous! I love love your ring, and the wedding band just makes it that much more beautiful!

Nothing much new for me.  Stress is still high due to family situation, but I have realized you can't control anyone else and their bad behavior so I need to just love my life. Hopefully things will improve soon.

DS has a choir program on Thursday, so we are excited for that. I bought him the cutest little shirt and tie and he is going to be so handsome!  DD birthday party is this weekend, so getting prepped for that. She is beyond excited and really wants a Halloween cake for the party so I am going to bake that on Friday evening. It will be a chocolate pumpkin cake with buttercream orange frosting.  Now I just have to hope there isn't any left after the party so my diet doesn't go down in a flaming ball of cake and ice cream!
  • Everyone has such exciting things going on, yea @everyone!

I have been going through a very hard time for the last several months, today is another tougher day. I feel like I am going to break down and cry (which is unusual for me) so I am just lurking around here trying to feed off all the positive and exciting vibes. :)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers'> 
  • speakeasy14speakeasy14 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited April 2015
    Loves2dream: all for you
    well there were more but my gifs didn't want to work; but big hugs hopefully you can start cheering up! 
  • Aw, thanks @speakeasy14 that made my day! It's the little things, truly, thank you! :D
  • @loves2dream - I'm sorry you're having such a rough go of things. Brighter days are coming, I promise. And we're all here to listen.

@ellis1228 - why do you have to pick so early?

@lmcooper86 - your dress is stunning. Is it custom?

@bethsmiles - is BF moving in too? Or is this a you only apartment? New places are always so fun! I love moving, minus the actual moving of the shit part. 

I heard about the storm warning here after I had already left the house for the day and left the dogs outside in the sunshine. I'll have to run home here in a bit and let them inside. 

***TMI ALERT***

For a week now, I've been having what I thought was a kidney stone attack. While I've legit had one, I also thought the pain I was feeling was associated with it. It reached epic proportions last night and started moving around to the front of my abdomen, which isn't how kidney pain works. I pressed on my stomach and it was hard as a rock. Definitely gas. And it was building quick. 

I had H run to the store to pick up a laxative while I laid in bed and almost died of a lovely combination of embarrassment and pain. When he finally got home, I took the medicine and it immediately came back up, bringing my dinner with it. The pain was immediately relieved and I felt so much better. After laying down for a bit, I got back up and finished drawing lines onto a quilt I was working on, quilted it, and got it all trimmed up to finish tonight. 

So, now I'm gas free with a beautiful quilt that is almost finished and will be ready for delivery when I go to Houston this weekend. 
    --------------------------------------------------------------

"You're our early 20's BSC scarecrow. They cower at your maturity." - lennonkdc Anniversary
  • @audrewuh- We're still discussing him moving in so right now it's a just me apartment :)

• @audrewuh- We're still discussing him moving in so right now it's a just me apartment :)

So, are y'all talking about him moving in when you get engaged? From what I remember, he's had the ring for two months now. I'm just confused as to why it's a point of discussion when you've been talking about getting engaged for almost four years now. 
    --------------------------------------------------------------

"You're our early 20's BSC scarecrow. They cower at your maturity." - lennonkdc Anniversary
  • @audrewuh That's just how it works at Disney World. You have to make reservations 180 days in advance at the crack of dawn because everything books so fast. It's pretty crazy. 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • @Loves2dream sending you lots of hugs!

Anniversary

• @audrewuh Thank you and I am glad you were able to relieve yourself of that pain and I know exactly what kind of pain you are talking of, so bad!

@bethsmiles Thank you so much! Hope you enjoy the last little bit of living alone! I lived alone for over decade before BF and I moved in together and if I am being totally honest, sometimes I miss it. I miss just coming home, running around in my underwear and eating what I want without someone judging me or grabbing my ass.

@peaseblossom55 Thank you so much! I appreciate all the support!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards