Not Engaged Yet

Guess Baby Allusive's Gender

2»

Re: Guess Baby Allusive's Gender

• labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    allusive007 said:So I just did a count out of curiosity - and TEAM GIRL WINS! (by a slim margin of 2 votes)Boy Votes: 12Girl Votes: 14Guess we'll have to wait and see.

I will gloat when (if)
    Team Boy comes back as the winner. ;)

• @allusive007, just trying to hedge my bet. With my luck, I'd have a girl who insists on being a boy and we'll still win. Transgender, anyone?
  • labrolabro member
    @allusive007 Vibes for a quick, easy delivery!! I hope baby allusive shows us his or her sweet face soon!

• @allusive007 I hope baby Allusive and you have a smooth delivery! I'll be thinking about you these next couple of days! Keep us updated if possible lol.
  • Just checking in to see how things are going.  I hope baby Allusive shows up on time and is a very healthy baby.

Team Boy! :)

Anniversary
  • @Dignity100 - no baby yet. Still waiting!
  • Start walking! 
  • labrolabro member

@Dignity100 - no baby yet. Still waiting!

Time to start doing some jumping jacks! And sex!

Or come to Atlanta. There's this restaurant here that makes a magic eggplant parmesan. If you're pregnant and close to your due date, it's guaranteed to start labor! The dish is a local legend!

• mmm...Eggplant parmesan sounds wonderful @Labro!

@speakeasy14 - I've BEEN walking! I have an ultrasound today...i'm hoping they say "you're ready to go, let's get you over to the hospital". BUT, i'm guessing they won't. I haven't had any contractions yet that I can tell.

• Every time I see new posts on this thread my first thought is "BABY!"

@allusive007 - I hope your ultrasound went well and that baby makes their appearance soon! Lots of good thoughts for you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• @jenjen047 - thanks for the complement, but alas I am not Kate Middleton...and Baby Allusive has still not arrived. Stinker!
  • @allusive007 - ah well...who wants to be a duchess anyways???
  • @allusive007 have they said if/when they are going to induce? Here's some old wives tales to try to get that baby out:
    Sex
    Spicy food
    Pineapple
    Red raspberry leaf tea
    Bumpy car ride
  • labrolabro member

@allusive007 have they said if/when they are going to induce? Here's some old wives tales to try to get that baby out:

Sex
    Spicy food
    Pineapple
    Red raspberry leaf tea
    Bumpy car ride
    H's dad took his mom on a bumpy motorcycle ride to induce H to FINALLY come out. Apparently it worked. ;)

• labrolabro member
    edited May 2015
    TwoDimes said:

labro said:

@allusive007 have they said if/when they are going to induce? Here's some old wives tales to try to get that baby out:

Sex
    Spicy food
    Pineapple
    Red raspberry leaf tea
    Bumpy car ride
    H's dad took his mom on a bumpy motorcycle ride to induce H to FINALLY come out. Apparently it worked. ;)
    She rode a motorcycle while pregnant?! On a bumpy ride?! That does not sound safe!

I never said it was safe. Just effective. ;)

ETA: She was also 2 weeks past her due date. I think they induce you nowadays when you're that late but she wanted to do whatever she could to get the baby out...so motorcycle ride it was!

• I recommend binge-watching "Call the Midwife." At least one baby born every episode and those midwives are NOT to be messed with.
  • For Baby Allusive

Anniversary
  • @allusive007 my bday is thursday. its a great day to be born ;)
  • @allusive007, how's everything going?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • i saw she was active on 5/16......so shes obvi just ignoring us :( whyyyy??
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards