Wedding Party
Options

Gift Ideas for Bridal Party

My bridal party will only consist of two bridesmaids and my maid of honor, so I'm willing to spend a decent amount on the bridal party gifts for them. I am trying to stay away from jewelry because they each are into completely different things when it comes to that. Any ideas on nice, personal gifts that I can get them?

Re: Gift Ideas for Bridal Party

• Options
    -something relating to their hobbies or interests
    -random item you know they would like to have (I get ideas for bday presents for people from their pinterest page)
    -gift cards to their favorite restaurant
    -nice card 
    -jewelry that is tailored to each of their styles 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

My bridal party will only consist of two bridesmaids and my maid of honor, so I'm willing to spend a decent amount on the bridal party gifts for them. I am trying to stay away from jewelry because they each are into completely different things when it comes to that. Any ideas on nice, personal gifts that I can get them?

Of course there are plenty of nice personal gifts, but since I don't know them and you've told me nothing about them, I have absolutely no way of suggesting anything good. You should shop for them like you would for a birthday. 

I got one girl concert tickets, one girl a bunch of her favorite loot from Ulta, and one got decorated wine glasses and a couple of her favorite bottles. Unless my friends are in your wedding, that probably won't get you very far. 
  • Options

You can still get them jewelry because the gifts do not have to be identical.

But really these are your very close friends so only you know what type of gift will be best for each of them.

I had a MOH and a BM.  Both love purses so I bought them each a nice purse that was tailored to their personalities.  So for my MOH who is more simple when it comes to accessories she got a nice, simple leather purse that was large enough to act as a diaper bag if necessary or a nice laptop carrying case for work.  For my BM, she is more outgoing with accessories so she got a multi-colored/sparkly purse.

• Options
    I got my BMs different purses from Macy's based on the styles they had pinned on their pinterest boards. Then I filled each purse with different stuff based on their interests. For example, one girl got high-end teas because she's a major tea-drinker. One girl got fun stuff from Sephora cuz she loves to play with make-up. And so on. I spent pretty much the same amount on each girl, but they all got different stuff because they all have very different personalities and interests. 

You could get them something like a subscription to Ipsy, a wine of the month club, a cutting board and cool cookbook if she loves to cook, a travel book and leather travel journal with a luggage tag for the world traveler, and so on. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards