Wedding Recap and Withdrawal

XP Does anyone know how to delete my TheKnot.com wedding website??

Sorry! Not exactly a wedding withdrawal question, but I don't know where else to post this so I thought I'd try a couple boards since no one seems to know the answer...

I began to make a wedding website a couple months ago, password protected it and prompty forgot about it. I've now decided that I don't want a wedding website but this one is just kind of floating around out there (albeit unaccessibly). I don't see an option to delete the site. Does anyone know how to do this?

Thanks for your help :)

Re: XP Does anyone know how to delete my TheKnot.com wedding website??

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-recap-withdrawal_anyone-delete-theknotcom-wedding-website?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:12Discussion:793ea97e-10a8-4e1b-9d9c-3c79d16fb826Post:d1a82218-12f8-407c-a7bc-2500bfb912d5">Re: Does anyone know how to delete my TheKnot.com wedding website??</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Does anyone know how to delete my TheKnot.com wedding website?? : Really? Because you've posted it in four other places already.  Please stop spamming the boards.
    Posted by edielaura[/QUOTE]

If there were a category that fit my question, I would simply post it there. Didn't realize I had a stalker.

•  I found this on the help page.....

Members often get two Wedding Web Pages because they join with more than one email address (home and work), or their fiances also create a Wedding Web Page. First, figure out which one you'd like deleted. Then, send the complete URL of that page to membersupport@theknot.com and we'll take care of it for you.

-- The Knot

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards