Options

Horrible wedding dress thread!!!

Re: Horrible wedding dress thread!!!

• Options
    esstee33esstee33 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited July 2015

esstee33 said:

Isn't that the dress Yuna wore to her wedding in FFX? Are you sure that isn't an anime convention pic?
    Yeah, I never played FFX, so IDK really, but it's been on a number of awful wedding dress posts. 
  • Options
    esstee33 said:

esstee33 said:

Isn't that the dress Yuna wore to her wedding in FFX? Are you sure that isn't an anime convention pic?
    Yeah, I never played FFX, so IDK really, but it's been on a number of awful wedding dress posts. 
    Google shows it is. But I wouldn't put it past people to wear it for their wedding. 
  • Options
    esstee33esstee33 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited July 2015

esstee33 said:

esstee33 said:

Google shows it is. But I wouldn't put it past people to wear it for their wedding. 
    Either way, awful wedding dress.
  • Options

Isn't this one basically the dress Pippa Middleton wore to her sister's reception, except in green? (Perhaps a less couture knockoff.) I would love to be able to pull that off (but in green for sure, as an evening gown).

larrygaga said:

ETA:image

Looks bad on her too, IMO

It just looks like it would push down and flatten even the perkiest of breasts. And the hem looks super uneven. Not like it was done on purpose, but like it's shitty quality.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    larrygagalarrygaga member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited April 2015
    justsie said:

esstee33 said:

Is that WINGS attached to her elbows. Like, is that the theme of this dress?

Also, half of these dresses just make me want to push my hands into the skirts of them. I know they are not as "soft" as they appear, but I cant resist that temptation. Like diving your hands into a bucket of uncooked beans or seeds.....
    This one is a comic con outfit. 

Still awful

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    larrygaga said:

justsie said:

esstee33 said:

Is that WINGS attached to her elbows. Like, is that the theme of this dress?

Also, half of these dresses just make me want to push my hands into the skirts of them. I know they are not as "soft" as they appear, but I cant resist that temptation. Like diving your hands into a bucket of uncooked beans or seeds.....
    This one is a comic con outfit. She wasn't wearing it to her wedding!!! lol!

Still awful

WHEW Okay. For a convention I completely understand. Carry on!
  • Options

The disco chicken dress is fine.  Not my favorite, but def not close to the others in this thread.  

The papercut dress I legit like.  I've seen it before and thought it was very nice.

Everything else is awful.
    So?

Of course runway dresses that nobody is ever supposed to actually wear are "worse" but I preferred to share actual retail dresses I think are really stupid.

• Options

Did anyone see this episode of SYTTD? I wanted to die a bit...

Those BOWS.
  • Options
    larrygagalarrygaga member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited April 2015

Did anyone see this episode of SYTTD? I wanted to die a bit...

I just stared at this dress for about 6 minutes before I gained the ability to tear my eyes away
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    levioosa said:

Stupid URL link won't work, so here:

The chick on the right looks like she should be from the Capitol in the Hunger Games. 
    Well, of course she does! How else you you realize just how aaahhhmmmaaazzzeballs this dress would be for your 'Hunger Games' themed wedding?!?!

• Options
    levioosa said:

GUYS.  Someone is trying to sell this dress over on the etiquette board.

I see people sellin.dated, hideous dresses from the 80s to early 00s and wonder why on earth they don't just donate it to goodwill so someone can wear it as a Halloween costume. I've seen them run up to $900!!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options

hellohkb said:

Vagina dress.

Is that... A FACE in the bodice or am I seeing things??

I definitely see a face!

Thank god I'm not the only one who saw it haha

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    hellohkb said: levioosa said:GUYS.  Someone is trying to sell this dress over on the etiquette board.

I see people sellin.dated, hideous dresses from the 80s to early 00s and wonder why on earth they don't just donate it to goodwill so someone can wear it as a Halloween costume. I've seen them run up to $900!!

I see the same thing on my local wedding consignment board ALL THE DAMN TIME.  I love the descriptions: "only worn once"Obviously. "Paid  $1500 but willing to
    sacrifice for $900" I don't think you know what that word means. The bumping over and over and over... There's 4,000 some odd people looking at this page, no one wants to pay almost a grand for an outdated used dress.

• Options

"I want to wear white, but is there any way we can make it look like I am going REALLY fast down the aisle?"
    I'm gonna go ahead and guess this is Hunger Games: Mockingjay inspired
  • Options

In the vein of stupid dresses that are actually retail:image

WHY the sleeve gap? It'd be kind of a shapeless mess with a stupid belt without it, but not too bad. But no, it is made youneek by a weird cutoff in the middle.

• Options
    redoryx said:

"I want to wear white, but is there any way we can make it look like I am going REALLY fast down the aisle?"
    I'm gonna go ahead and guess this is Hunger Games: Mockingjay inspired
    Actually, from what I've found online, it's Harley Davidson-inspired. Which doesn't make it any better.
    ~*~*~*~*~

• Options
    larrygaga said:

imageimageimage

OMG that flower girl's face says it all. She knows what's up. Please hold while I zoom in on her face. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    @larrygaga the very first dress you posted in the OP, I instantly thought FEMBOT!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards