Chit Chat

First World Problems

I feel like this should be a weekly thing. 

They announced the Blackhawks' round two playoff schedule yesterday and game one is Friday night. My sister and I have tickets that no one wants (standing room only) so we'll end up going. We have a wedding in FL this weekend and we're flying out ass early Saturday morning. So my FWP is that I have to drive downtown on a Friday night for a Hawks game, get home super late and then get up before the ass crack of dawn to go on vacation. 

My life is so hard. 

Oh, and today I had to drive H's truck to work because my car needs gas. And I did not get married to pump my own gas. 
Image result for someecard betting someone half your shit youll love them forever

Re: First World Problems

• FI insisted that I shouldn't wear my real rings on our HM so I bought a cheap one from amazon...and I think it's prettier than my real e-ring :/

I have half of a delicious cake sitting in my fridge and I can't stop eating it.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• @Lacqueredlover invited me to a free 20 hour scotch tasting event. By the time I got a chance to sign up, half an hour later, it was full :( 

Why?!?!
                                 Anniversary
    imageimageimage

• blabla89 said:

FI insisted that I shouldn't wear my real rings on our HM so I bought a cheap one from amazon...and I think it's prettier than my real e-ring :/

FI just got us a safe deposit box to leave my ring in whenever we travel overseas. Which.. Ok, I appreciate how responsible he is, but I like wearing my ring!
  • I had extra tickets to the Yankees game last night, and I couldn't even give them away! DH and I had to sit in the bleachers by ourselves with our little Tanaka bobblehead dolls.
    ~*~*~*~*~

• I had extra tickets to the Yankees game last night, and I couldn't even give them away! DH and I had to sit in the bleachers by ourselves with our little Tanaka bobblehead dolls.

GIRL! I would have taken them! 
  • My office usually supplies us with complimentary K-cups and tea bags, but the girl who stocks everything is out of the office and there were no more green tea bags this morning so I had to walk the 4 minute walk to Whole Foods for tea. 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• peachy13 said:

My office usually supplies us with complimentary K-cups and tea bags, but the girl who stocks everything is out of the office and there were no more green tea bags this morning so I had to walk the 4 minute walk to Whole Foods for tea. 

Oh, also this. We only have gross k-cups left. Gross FREE k-cups.
  • We're renovating our house and we can't decide on what color cabinets for the kitchen. 
  • peachy13 said:

My office usually supplies us with complimentary K-cups and tea bags, but the girl who stocks everything is out of the office and there were no more green tea bags this morning so I had to walk the 4 minute walk to Whole Foods for tea. 

Hahahah yes I know the feel. No one wants Dark Magic decaf!

• I don't have a bidet with b-hole dryer, and SOME fancy bitch here does.

• Too many people in my office drink coffee now so we have to make regular coffee instead of using the Keurig. And I'm the first one here in the morning so I have to make the pot. 
    Image result for someecard betting someone half your shit youll love them forever
  • Oh, and I don't have a bidet at all so I have to wash AND dry my own ass.
  • peachy13 said:

peachy13 said:

Hahahah yes I know the feel. No one wants Dark Magic decaf!
    Or fucking Donut House Cinnamon Roll. It does NOT taste remotely like a cinnamon roll. STAHP BUYING THIS.

• My best friend convinced me into buying a 15-session package for hot yoga (it was only $100!).  My first class is tonight and I have no. idea. what. I. am. doing.  Hopefully I can hide in the back!
  • I want a bidet and we're drawing out plans for re-doing out bathroom. All of mine include a bidet. DH thinks it's gross. Fine then, don't use it MF. and don't use my heated toilet seat either if it's "excessive". Pfffff.

First World Problem:
    We got a tax refund and can't think of anything to spend it on. To savings it goes.
    *********************************************************************************

• I have to go to a blogger preview event on Saturday and the swag bag is always really heavy and it's at that weird 10 block mark where I feel stupid taking a cab but my shoulder will hurt by the time I get home.

• bizzy592 said:

blabla89 said:

FI insisted that I shouldn't wear my real rings on our HM so I bought a cheap one from amazon...and I think it's prettier than my real e-ring :/

FI just got us a safe deposit box to leave my ring in whenever we travel overseas. Which.. Ok, I appreciate how responsible he is, but I like wearing my ring!
    I wanted to and think it's silly not to (come on, we're going to western Europe) but it wasn't a hill I wanted to die on. We do need to get a safe, though.

@soontobesyp if you want to know about hot yoga: http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/sea/2597736393.html
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• swiftsticksswiftsticks member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited April 2015
    I have nowhere to store the fancy china I got at my shower last week. 

@southernbelle0915 You don't necessarily need to buy a bidet that takes up floor space, you could buy a fancy bidet toilet seat. That's the extreme super deluxe model, but you can get a reasonable one for $200ish on Amazon.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I forgot my lunch in the fridge at home.  So I'll have to buy school lunch (i'm a teacher) or eat from my stash of protein bars...
  • Another first world problem - I really want to buy my own spinning shoes but feel stupid since shoe rental is included in my $30 spin classes.  And now they only give you one bottle of water instead of two so I have to bring my own.

• blabla89 said:

bizzy592 said:

blabla89 said:

I wanted to and think it's silly not to (come on, we're going to western Europe) but it wasn't a hill I wanted to die on. We do need to get a safe, though.

@soontobesyp if you want to know about hot yoga: http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/sea/2597736393.html
    LOL- that is amazing.  And slightly terrifying.  Wish me luck tonight

(and I died with the "my wife"  haha)
  • I'm taking FI for a getaway tomorrow night for his birthday and having a party for him on Friday. His only request for the party was lobster rolls so I ordered a platter from the local grocery store and for some reason they have a strict "before 10am" pick-up policy, which means we have to haul ass from our cozy B&B Fri morning just to pick up the sacred lobster rolls. 

• peachy13 said:

I'm taking FI for a getaway tomorrow night for his birthday and having a party for him on Friday. His only request for the party was lobster rolls so I ordered a platter from the local grocery store and for some reason they have a strict "before 10am" pick-up policy, which means we have to haul ass from our cozy B&B Fri morning just to pick up the sacred lobster rolls. 

What a weird policy. But whatevs, I would eat lobster rolls at any time of day. If I picked them up before 10, there's no way they would last until the evening.
    *********************************************************************************

• I went over my data by 4 gigs and now I owe $60. =(

• peachy13 said:

I'm taking FI for a getaway tomorrow night for his birthday and having a party for him on Friday. His only request for the party was lobster rolls so I ordered a platter from the local grocery store and for some reason they have a strict "before 10am" pick-up policy, which means we have to haul ass from our cozy B&B Fri morning just to pick up the sacred lobster rolls. 

What a weird policy. But whatevs, I would eat lobster rolls at any time of day. If I picked them up before 10, there's no way they would last until the evening.
    one day when we were in Maine my FI ate a lobster roll for all three meals. Hiding this platter from him on Friday might be the hardest thing I do this week.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards