Attire & Accessories Forum

Adrianna Papell Bridesmaid dresses

Hi All,

I have been looking for hours on end for Adrianna Papell short dresses in Slate Blue for 16 or Plus Size 18.  Can anyone help??  I have looked online at Macy's, Younkers, the AP website, etc.  I originally bought several styles in all ranges of styles/sizes in Slate Blue and I didn't realize that there isn't much past size 16 and even that is hard to locate.  I decided to ask on the discussion board because her beaded dresses are EVERYWHERE and pretty much all latest wedding photos I see on Facebook, pintrest, etc.

Re: Adrianna Papell Bridesmaid dresses

• My best friend just booked an Adrianna wedding at Pearlsplace.com.  You might just give them a ring.  They have the best prices anywhere and very fast delivery.  Frankly, I have been in a number of weddings where the bridesmaids were from them and all were so much less than any place out there.
  • Hi All,

I have been looking for hours on end for Adrianna Papell short dresses in Slate Blue for 16 or Plus Size 18.  Can anyone help??  I have looked online at Macy's, Younkers, the AP website, etc.  I originally bought several styles in all ranges of styles/sizes in Slate Blue and I didn't realize that there isn't much past size 16 and even that is hard to locate.  I decided to ask on the discussion board because her beaded dresses are EVERYWHERE and pretty much all latest wedding photos I see on Facebook, pintrest, etc.

I've seen them online at lord and taylor nordstrom

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards