Chit Chat

Summer Projects

2»

Re: Summer Projects

• Our summer plans are:  buy a house. 

I'm sure once that is done the list will get a little bit bigger ;)
                                    Daisypath Wedding tickers

• ohannabelleohannabelle member
    First Answer First Comment First Anniversary 5 Love Its
    edited May 2015
    MagicInk said:

1. Drink margaritas by the pool
    2. Drink piña coladas by the pool
    3. Try not to melt
    4. Start figuring out fufu's room
    5. Figure out what alcohol goes best in lemonade
    6. Start watching The Fosters

I like the name fufu. It makes me think of the Dr.Seuss book with Foo Foo the Snoo. Foo Foo was kind of hilarious and terrifying at the same time. 

ETA: Fufu should totally have a Seuss inspired room. Colors. Words. Fun shapes. Hilarity. Wisdomosity.
  • mj8215 said:

- pass big exam in june 

- get married in august
    - HONEYMOON also in august - just booked!
    - we rent in NYC, so our home improvement project is "hang up pictures" and our landscaping project is "get a plant"
    @mj8215 Where ya going?

• arrippaarrippa member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    Well, if the rumors about layoffs are true, my goal this summer would be to take a lot of day trips around the area. I might even sneak a day in NYC.
  • MagicInk said:

1. Drink margaritas by the pool
    2. Drink piña coladas by the pool
    3. Try not to melt
    4. Start figuring out fufu's room
    5. Figure out what alcohol goes best in lemonade
    6. Start watching The Fosters

MagicInk said:

MagicInk said:

SITB

MagicInk said:

MagicInk said:

Vodka goes best in lemonade.  I like to make watermelon lemonade and put citrus vodka in and damn that is delicious.  And I rarely even drink vodka!

• Seagrams has a sweet tea vodka, and it mixes great in lemonade!
  • Seagrams has a sweet tea vodka, and it mixes great in lemonade!

MM I LOVE sweet tea vodka. I buy Firefly, which is made here in SC. I'm not sure where all they have it though. 

They have ALL kinds of flavors, lemon tea, mint tea, raspberry tea. It is good with lemonade, but I also like it with water and lemons. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • So much I want to do this summer... so I will focus on this weekend!

guest room - Finally organize, declutter, PAINT and put down the new rug!

Outside - Trimming our large trees, mowing the lawn, putting in our solar lights and HOPEFULLY this will arrive in time to set up -

Anniversary
  • littlepep said:

Seagrams has a sweet tea vodka, and it mixes great in lemonade!

MM I LOVE sweet tea vodka. I buy Firefly, which is made here in SC. I'm not sure where all they have it though. 

They have ALL kinds of flavors, lemon tea, mint tea, raspberry tea. It is good with lemonade, but I also like it with water and lemons. 
    JEREMIAH WEED SWEET TEA VODKA IS LIFE.

Whoops, I got excited.
  • littlepep said:

Seagrams has a sweet tea vodka, and it mixes great in lemonade!

JEREMIAH WEED SWEET TEA VODKA IS LIFE.

Whoops, I got excited.
    Sweet tea vodka is very exciting.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • mj8215mj8215 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    where do I find this sweet tea vodka you ladies are speaking of? First the bean dip, now this. TK is really expanding my culinary horizon. 

@jenna8984 - going to Portugal!! Super excited! Was really fun to plan it together with FI. Trip will include few days in Lisbon, visits to beautiful medieval cities in the Alentejo region, *Port Tasting* (!), and then a few days on the beach in the Algarve. Can't wait! 
    - The stars, like dust, encircle me in living mists of light. And all of space I seem to see in one vast burst of sight. 
  • Has anyone tried Deep Eddy's vodka? Their ruby red vodka is the absolutely shit. 

Y'all should drink some for me this summer. I can confirm is it amazing with lemonade.
    *********************************************************************************

• @mj8215 That sounds awesome!!! I went there when I was like 12 so I don't really remember it but I'm sure you'll have the best time ever!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards