Chit Chat
Options

Ah! Creepy!

I'm sure you ladies have caught on by now that I'm pretty damn skeptical about everything. Especially "ghost" photos that go viral online. But holy crap. This one gave me the worst chills. I don't know what that thing actually is, but it's weird. And I guess it's relevant to us because it showed up in a wedding photo lol. (if you don't see it, this link to the article explains. I didn't see it at first). 

Re: Ah! Creepy!

• Options
    Personally I don't find it that creepy because it's obviously a kid, presumably a family member of the B&G, just being silly at the wedding. The pictures where you see someone hiding between the couch cushions or under the bed give me the creeps, though.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    It just looks like a little kid who photobombed to me...

• Options
    blabla89 said:

Personally I don't find it that creepy because it's obviously a kid, presumably a family member of the B&G, just being silly at the wedding. The pictures where you see someone hiding between the couch cushions or under the bed give me the creeps, though.

omg I HATE those! Ugh! 

And kids creep me out in general, so even if it is a kid, that's still scary to me lol. 

I like the article's explanation better, though; that it's a hobgoblin :P 
  • Options
    I failed to see what the big hoopla was.

And I'm one who hates horror-type films.  I refuse to watch them.  Even The Talented Mr Ripley creeps me out.

This, not so much.

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
  • Options
    Yeah, that's pretty clearly a kid. Not impressed.
  • Options

Yeah, that's pretty clearly a kid. Not impressed.

Yep, that's my reaction 99% of the time when I see these. This one, for whatever reason, creeped me out. I think I just wasn't expecting to see anything? Bleh. Damn kid. 
  • Options
    Totally a kid photobombing.

• Options
    I think the angle of the kid's face (if that's what it is) is just creepy, but I don't think it's any photobombing ghost or anything.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    tcnoble said:

I think the angle of the kid's face (if that's what it is) is just creepy, but I don't think it's any photobombing ghost or anything.

lol! I didn't think of a ghost, I thought of like some weird shadow or some kind of camera mis-hap that just turned out creepy. But yeah, I don't like that face! Bad bad angle. 
  • Options
    Looks like they were standing in front of a polished wall with some reflective capabilities, to me.
  • Options
    louxnoellelouxnoelle member
    5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited April 2015
    I don't think it's a kid, actually, it just looks like some stuff in the background. The "eye" looks like the edge of something, and the "nose" is almost like one of the scroll/leaf/things that's on wrought iron.

ETA: Like what's behind Marilyn in novella's siggy.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards