Wedding Woes

Yeah, your BF is cray

Dear Prudence,
I’m a 19-year-old female, and I’ve been with a great guy for about three months now. He is my first boyfriend, I lost my virginity to him, and I’m really in love with him. We talk and laugh for hours, we have amazing sex, and I feel totally comfortable with him. The problem is that he recently said some things that are kind of worrying to me. He mentioned that in a high school relationship his girlfriend cheated on him, it hurt him a lot, and he broke up with her immediately. Understandable. Then he said he started a hate campaign against her at school. He enlisted his friends and made her life so terrible that she ended up transferring. I was horrified. I did not tell him this, as I wanted to be supportive of his hurt and not sound like I was defending his ex. He seemed to feel no remorse and considered what he did fitting punishment. The thing is that I’m a bit scared now. What prevents him from “punishing” me if something goes wrong in our relationship? Am I overreacting, or is it a reason to call it quits? I really am in love with him!

—Should I Stay or Should I Go?

Re: Yeah, your BF is cray

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards