Wedding Woes

Thursday Whine

My car overheated this morning on my way to drop A off at school. Luckily, my FIL met me there and we had AAA tow it to the repair guy. I can only imagine what this is going to cost.

My dishwasher has been broken for a week, and the guy is coming today to repair it between 2 and 6. He'll show up 5:55 like last week.

I have a sinus infection.

I'm sitting on pins and needles as to whether our refinance is going to be approved. Fingers crossed!

How's everyone else today?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Thursday Whine

• DH keeps bugging me about sex because his vasectomy is next week and he wants some action before then. But I got my period this week and I feel like a beast so I said no. He.won't.give.it.up. I just want to lay in bed and eat, not lay in bed and pretend to enjoy sex.

I need to get new running shoes but I don't want to drive to the store to get them because it's far.

I forgot to skip Blue Apron this week and the meal is coming. I'm not excited for the menu.

These aren't even whines, they are just the biggest white whines/FWPs ever.
  • I want cookies and we have none.  I'm seriously considering putting chocolate sauce on top of granola and coconut greek yogurt. 

We have a ton of projects to do and I want them all done now. But in reality, we will probably get about halfway through the list this year.  That is if DH can not work 60+ hours a week every week. 

I'm hoping that since (I think) MIL's mother is not coming to town that my IL's will come to brunch on Mother's Day, which I'm hosting at my house with my family.  But probably not...And then we'll be booked up the whole weekend or all day. 
  • we need to clean the whole house before my parents come in a few weeks to house-sit/babysit while we're on vacation. i wish DK would let me get a maid - at least on a monthly basis. (it's not a question of whether or not we can afford it, it's a question of him being cheap)

I am getting frustrated with stupid coworkers - I had to e-mail someone earlier because he gave internal clients instructions to do something that's 100% against company policy.  (seriously, dude, don't make me tell you how to do your job - especially because you're likely a higher level than i am.) i have a few more people that i'm having to babysit because they don't know how to do their most basic job functions, despite being here for more than a year. One of these people just got hired directly (she's been a contractor in that role for a year +) - i have no clue what management was thinking as she's completely inept. unfortunately the stupid is impacting the projects I manage, so I need to try and mitigate. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards