Not Engaged Yet

Fitness/Health check in 4/30-5/3

Nobody has started this thread.

How is everybody doing??

I've been trying to navigate the NS plan since now I'm on a different one but really need to read through the materials.  Basically I've been eating the foods, keeping all non-NS snacks to fruits/veggies/approved foods (string cheese, yogurt).

I have not been getting any "normal" exercise.  Yesterday I deep cleaned/scrubbed the bathroom, the day before I cut the grass; I know it burns calories and I'm not eating when I'm doing those items, so I'm counting it as 'moving around' at least.  I still have quite a bit of congestion left from my head cold.

Anniversary

Re: Fitness/Health check in 4/30-5/3

• speakeasy14speakeasy14 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited April 2015
    I never comment on this thread because I always feel like I do not have anything to contribute.

I just had a massive salad for lunch loaded with lots of leafy greens, tomatoes, cucumbers, and bean sprouts.  Bean sprouts are probably the most inappropriate looking vegetable, ever. But they taste good.  Dinner is going to be at one of the hotel's restaurants so most likely not healthy.  

I'll be swimming all night so that will be probably all of the exercise I get.  The rest of the weekend will be painting and installing floors.  Also, now that it is getting warmer I am going to start taking Callie for walks.  
  • I am WFH today.  I got in a 30 min work out this morning, and I'll probably do another one this evening. 

Breakfast:  homemade yeast roll + 2 Applegate sausages, black coffee
    Lunch:  chorizo burrito (in a WW tortilla) and a cucumber/tomato/cilantro/lime/EVOO salad
    Dinner:  leftover night

I'm trying not to stress eat because of H's thing, but it's hard!!
  • Today is the day my weight watchers tracker resets so I weighed in and tracked my weight. Gained some since the last time I tracked it. So I am going to track everything all week and not fall of the wagon like I have in the past. As soon a Friday dinner hits I usually fall of the wagon. Not this week.

I walk my dog almost everyday so at least that's something. I have a gym membership but I just can't find the time or motivation to go. We are going to FL next Thursday for a conference and I know I will be off track then but up until then I am going to stay on track.

• I ran this morning, which was great. My hamstring is still not good, but I'm sick of just gaining weight, so I'm going to go back to my regular routine. I've gone up two dress sizes since November, and I can't take anymore.

My plan is to run again either tomorrow or Saturday, and then on Monday. When I get back from KY, I need to go to the grocery store and stock up on my healthy snacks (red peppers, cucumbers, cheese, grapes)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• I've done really well this week (especially compared to last week, when I was sick and comfort eating everything I could think of).

This morning I had oatmeal with sliced almonds and a banana for lunch, and then spaghetti squash with meat sauce (ground chicken) for lunch.  Tonight my mom is making bison burgers and salad, so I'm trying to save my calories for that.  Plus we'll have wine, because Mom and I always have wine together on Thursday nights.

I've been doing very good with my exercise too.  I bought an unlimited month of yoga, so I've been trying to make sure I get my money's worth and go 3-4 times per week.  I love hot yoga, and I can definitely tell that I'm getting more flexible and stronger.  Yesterday I was able to do a shoulder stand in class, and that was awesome!  Plus I've managed to stick to my running plan.  I'm doing Couch to 5k (again) and I'm on week 4.  I had sort of forgotten how much I love running and I'm glad I'm getting back into it.  It's the only thing that helps me keep the weight off.

Of course, the numbers on the scale aren't moving as fast as I want them to, but I'm hoping I'm establishing good habits and the weight will start coming off. I ordered this dress from Modcloth, and I want to be able to wear it and feel damn hot the next time I have something to celebrate!
  • @speakeasy14 - I had been eyeing if for months but hadn't bought it.  I decided I needed a little motivation!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards