Wedding Party

Choosing MOH

2»

Re: Choosing MOH

• My MOHs were off enjoying themselves with their SO when I got my own food during cocktail hour.  Our reception venue basically gave us our own waitress (not sure her exact title - hostess maybe?) to take care of us, she brought my H & I any drink that we wanted all night long.  She also provided all of the WP a drink, of their choosing, upon their arrival at the reception venue. That lovely woman also bustled my dress for me! 

And prior to the wedding, when my BMs and I were all getting ready, I kept offering them food and drinks!  I may have been the bride, but they all took a day off work (Friday wedding) and arrived early to have hair and makeup done.  I was so grateful that they did that for me!  Why would I have expected them to wait on me?  Just because I was wearing a big white dress, it did not make me a damsel in distress.

• @flantastic.... so you found out? ;)
    *********************************************************************************

• @flantastic.... so you found out? ;)

Indeed. I snuck it into a Friday CC thread at one point, and yeah, keeping it a total secret was not going to happen for H. He's now calling her "Juanita" after an unseen character in the Andy Griffith Show. Okay. It's much better than the AGS characters his brother chose to nickname his daughters after, so...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards