Happy Monday, Knotties!

imageimage

Re: May the 4th

• loro929loro929 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    ... and may it also be with you.

Happy Monday!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Happy Monday! After a very long weekend, my MIL is off to the Canyon Ranch. She won't be back until Thursday. 
  • Happy Monday! After a very long weekend, my MIL is off to the Canyon Ranch. She won't be back until Thursday. 

I wanna go to Canyon Ranch right now.  Haven't been in a few years.  Granted I smuggle in wine when I go haha

• My two year old went over to the DVD shelf this morning and pointed to the Star Wars box set and said, "again". So guess what he and daddy will be watching this afternoon?
  • Happy May 4th! Going to see Avengers tonight in true nerd form. :)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• anjemonanjemon member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper
    @arrippa That's very fun! We're going to a Twins game tonight and they had tickets in a special section where you also get a Phil "Hughes the Force" bobblehead. It's pretty funny looking. Hopefully it'll be a good game too :)
  • We have a Star Wars wall calendar (Teen Leia and her Dad) lol. I was very very disappointed this morning when I realized that they had not, in fact, marked down today as Star Wars Day.

Missed. Opportunity.

Monday is alright. Slept like crap last night and its currently snowing. BUT I pulled out the scale for my alloted once a week weighing, and i've lost a pound! wooo!
  • doeydodoeydo member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited May 2015

How were your weekends?  Mine was wonderful :) A came to visit and we fed some birds at a local sanctuary thing and went shopping and made a roast beef together (neither of us are very experienced or great at cooking a variety of things) and just hung out.  It sucked saying goodbye to her this morning as she caught her bus back, but I'll see her again soon for May 24 weekend (it's a long weekend in Canada that is not always on the 24th, for example this year it is the 18th people get off of work). 
    Edited because grammar 
  • falsarafalsara member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    I love Star Wars Day!  It gets me all glowy inside.  I had a good weekend, but I also have today off so I'm running errands, and will probably put star wars on the TV while I clean.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Yay Star Wars day!  J texted me this morning to say that he remembers last year when he texted May the Fourth be with you to this cute girl... and now he totally has sex with her, so geeks can have hope!  Such a dork.

We had an awesome weekend - saw the Royal Winnipeg Ballet perform The Faerie Queen, and then went and saw the Avengers.  It was fantastic.

**The OMH formerly known as jsangel1018**

I wanna go to Canyon Ranch right now.  Haven't been in a few years.  Granted I smuggle in wine when I go haha
    I REALLY want to go to Canyon Ranch!  A few months ago, work was super stressful and I told my boss I was going to check in there for a couple of weeks.  I was hoping he would give me some encouraging words but instead replied, "Take me with you!"  

I'm for sure going sometime in the near future and am down with smuggling in alcohol!
  • They renamed our cafeteria temporarily today and gave the food Star Wars themed names.  I was in weights class in the fitness center, so I missed the male managing director of our location dressed up as Princess Leia.  lol

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards