Wedding Recap and Withdrawal
Options

I am a Mrs!!!

Well, it's over. :) I am now a Mrs. like I have been so wanting to be. It's been 16 days since (Sept 3) and I am very, very excited about our future. I can't stop being obsessed with weddings though! (As you can see, I'm still on the Knot.) My DH is working overtime all this week so maybe I can get my planning blog (yes, I know it's late but I hardly had time to make one and I really really wanted to) and married blog up.

The day was beautiful and although I have some regrets, I think a bride will always regret a few things about the wedding. Overall, it was absolutely perfect. Just what I had dreamed of. I haven't gotten the pictures yet but I've seen a preview and I am unbelievably pleased with my photographer. I was kind of nervous because I went out on a limb and booked him without meeting with him in person first (we skyped because we got married out of state) or seeing much of his wedding work. He has been a photographer for 5+ years but has just now this season been selling for weddings. He was absolutely amazing. I even got an awesome package since he was new and upcoming in the wedding biz. I had him for all day with two photographers for $1300. Amazing huh? 

But the outcome of that (pretty darn expensive) day:
Marriage. It's like a slumber party with your best friend for the rest of your life. I would never go back to single life. My DH has given me the deepest, soul jiggling, stomach aching laughs, and sweetest moments of my life.

I am happy :)