Wedding Photography and Videography Forum

Where to take pictures after ceremony?

Hi Ladies,  
I'm getting married in June and I'm having a hard time finding a
park or garden to take my wedding pictures....I am right outside of Ohare area in Chicago. My church is in Park Ridge and my reception is in Elk Grove Village. My photographer is from out of state so I can not ask her :/
Also, my fiance and I decided not to go downtown because Saturday traffic is awful heading to the city and it would be nice not to rush to the reception and possibly have some down time. Does anyone have ideas
where to go?? HELP!

Thank you in advance,
Maria

Re: Where to take pictures after ceremony?

• MobKazMobKaz member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited May 2015
    You are posting this question on an international board. Repost this question on the Illinois/Chicago board for responses from local women. If your day is nice, you could try taking pictures in Busse Woods. North Park in Arlington Heights in very pretty.
  • I would move it to the Chicago board, but can't on mobile since the update. I'll move it when I can get to a desktop.
    :kiss: ~xoxo~ :kiss:

• mricchio said:

Hi Ladies,  
    park or garden to take my wedding pictures....I am right outside of Ohare area in Chicago. My church is in Park Ridge and my reception is in Elk Grove Village. My photographer is from out of state so I can not ask her :/
    Also, my fiance and I decided not to go downtown because Saturday traffic is awful heading to the city and it would be nice not to rush to the reception and possibly have some down time. Does anyone have ideas
    where to go?? HELP!

Thank you in advance,
    Maria

Do you really have enough time to go to another location to take pictures? I'd think by the time you take some pictures at the ceremony site and then get over to the reception, there won't be any time for anything more.
    Image result for someecard betting someone half your shit youll love them forever
  • mricchio said:

Hi Ladies,  
    where to go?? HELP!

Thank you in advance,
    Maria

Do you really have enough time to go to another location to take pictures? I'd think by the time you take some pictures at the ceremony site and then get over to the reception, there won't be any time for anything more.
    Hmmm, by "down time" OP do you mean you are having an unheated gap? That's not polite. You should do a first look if you want to have photos at multiple locations.
    :kiss: ~xoxo~ :kiss:

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards