Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

Las Vegas-Mandalay Bay

I found these reviews helpful when planning so I only feel right leaving my experience for everyone to help them.

Jet Blue - F- They were so disappointing in their customer service and I have had good experience with them in the past. They charged me $100 for luggage because I had all my wedding stuff and the TV's were broken both flights. When I called they told me there was nothing they could do as far as compensating me for the fee and no TV.

Mandalay Bay Resort - C - The bell desk lost my package that was delivered and I had to spend 3 hours tracking it down. I have never spent so much money at a hotel and gotten zero perks from them. I spent around 10,000+ and asked for a discount on a cabana rental and they said they could not discount them. I had to wait in about a 30 minute long line to check in. Housekeeping was awesome, but other than that place sucked in terms of service!

Vista suite at Mandalay Bay - A - Worked out perfect to host 50 guests for cocktail reception. I ordered from Vons.com for the liquour. Just make sure you are there to receive it because Mandalay Bay loses everything.

Masterpiece Cuisine - B - Bartender was OK and on time, but shots that were ordered for dessert were not there and cake pops were not displayed as promised. but they did refund my money for the shots.

The wedding chapel at Mandalay bay - A - Awesome service on time and just as promised. Great communications.Flower pricey but beautiful

Pampered brides Las Vegas - A - Great service they come to you and do hair and make up. FYI cash only and Elaine and Missy were fab!!!

Bayside Buffet at Mandalay Bay - A - Had 52 guests at buffet in semi private section. I was a little nervous about the idea, but everyone loved it and had a great meal. 33/pp with beer/wine included.

KK photography - A - For $500 got 4 hours, vegas sign shots and a DVD and online gallery for my photos that I can reproduce. Photos were amazing I could not be happier.

Re: Las Vegas-Mandalay Bay

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards