Arizona-Phoenix

Help! Need a new venue!

Hey everyone, I need some help with brainstorming for a location for our ceremony and reception in November.  We were planning on a small ceremony and gathering (less than 40 people) at Cozy Weddings of Gilbert, but just found out they are closing down at the end of May. This has really thrown off our plans and I'm stressed. 

We already eloped to Vegas back in February, but we are a blended family and so want to have a ceremony to include our children and close families. We live in Chandler so are trying to find something in the E. Valley if possible.  We'd also be open to traveling up north for a simple ceremony and then finding a nice place for a dinner afterwards. 
The options I've come up with so far are:
A simple ceremony at Antique Wedding House in Mesa, then a family dinner at Joe's BBQ or 
hiring 1st Affordable Weddings & Ministers to do a ceremony/ reception on site somewhere.   BUT WHERE??? 

Can anyone give me any ideas of where to look now?  I realistically need to stay below $1500 total.   We have the food and cake taken care of, if we don't do just a family dinner type gathering. 

Thanks!
Jessica
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards