Chit Chat

Paying to crash someone's wedding

13»

Re: Paying to crash someone's wedding

• My favorite is that they registered for CrossFit sessions in every city that they are honeymooning in.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • levioosa said:

levioosa said:

YOU GUYS ARE RUNNING OUT OF TIME. THE WEDDING IS HAPPENING LIKE RIGHT NOW. BUY YOUR TICKETS.

Is that what they put on facebook? Because I thought that the "weddings" were in June.
    Oops, my bad.  She was at a friend's wedding tonight.  Although a multi-state PPD would really have been the cherry on top of this clusterfuck.  

ETA:  She wore a long white dress to her friend's wedding.  She just posted a picture.  

I just gasped but then remembered that no, my BSC sister is not getting married. This isn't her. 
  • FiancBFiancB member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    I can't find the article. Heeeelp. 

• Just don't google "couple charging to crash wedding"... it'll bring up a bunch of sad articles about brides and grooms who died in car crashes near/after their wedding.
    Married 9.12.15
  • @FiancB copy and paste from @esstee3's post ;) That'll get you where you need to go.
  • FiancBFiancB member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper

Just don't google "couple charging to crash wedding"... it'll bring up a bunch of sad articles about brides and grooms who died in car crashes near/after their wedding.

this is what I did at first. Now I'm sad. Thanks @cupcait927
  • Lol Crossfit.
    This baby knows exactly how I feel
  • They have a wedding TRAILER?  Narcissistic much? 

And the article said something about how he's a designer of some sort which explains why their website looks like that.  Really?  I don't think the design is all that great actually.  Way too much blank space which means way too much scrolling to get all the info.
  • This is narcissism at it's finest.

"AS SEEN ON THRILLIST.COM" Ugh.

imageimage

• I really think this has to be the WORST crap we've ever seen.

And of course, ONE of their weddings is a Catholic wedding.  

SaveSave
  • levioosalevioosa member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited May 2015
    It's like every time I log onto FB, there's something else.  

She posted that she had a great time at the bridal shower for her "Minnesota wedding."  And she hash tags everything # jandcforever # powercouple.  It's seriously too much.  

• levioosa said:

She posted that she had a great time at the bridal shower for her "Minnesota wedding."  And she hash tags everything # jandcforever # powercouple.  It's seriously too much.  

They sound like literally the most annoying people in all of history. I just opened this thread up as well as just found their wedding website (and the article) and I groaned out loud like 39 times.

THEY ARE THE WORST.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• levioosa said:

Gag.
  • edited June 2015
  • edited June 2015
  • levioosa said:

Excuse me this is a power couple:

They are obnoxious attention whores whose parents did not give them enough attention apparently.
  • cstar1015cstar1015 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited May 2015

I'm embarassed to share my wedding date with them.
  • cstar1015 said:

I'm embarassed to share my wedding date with them.
    Who knows? Maybe you don't. We don't know which one is the actual wedding, do we?
  • I always wonder how people like this find each other and how they have friends. I'm about to throw up over their wedding trailer. 
  • @flantastic -- oooo, fair. But one of them shares my date. And that's blegh enough for me :)
  • What the actual F???

• So I know they're planning on having like three "weddings," but eventually, they have to stop getting married. They seem to thrive so much on engagement-based attention. What's going to happen when they have to stop getting married?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• So I know they're planning on having like three "weddings," but eventually, they have to stop getting married. They seem to thrive so much on engagement-based attention. What's going to happen when they have to stop getting married?

Well that's when you start the divorce train.
  • MagicInk said:

So I know they're planning on having like three "weddings," but eventually, they have to stop getting married. They seem to thrive so much on engagement-based attention. What's going to happen when they have to stop getting married?

No, no, no.  They're the type to call it a "conscious uncoupling." 

• levioosa said:

MagicInk said:

So I know they're planning on having like three "weddings," but eventually, they have to stop getting married. They seem to thrive so much on engagement-based attention. What's going to happen when they have to stop getting married?

And then reunite a month or so later … with another few weddings.
  • levioosa said:

MagicInk said:

And then reunite a month or so later … with another few weddings.
    With some vow renewals to follow!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• edited June 2015
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards