Wedding Recap and Withdrawal
Options

I got married this on Saturday 6/16/12

I have mixed feeling posting on this board, I remember a time when I could not wait to be postin gthis message and now that its here I am both happy and sad. Sad that all of that planning and fun/crazy times with friends is over and Happy that my new life with my wonderful husband begins.

Ok so the recap, we had the best day for an outdoor wedding there was not a cloud in the sky perfect 75 degrees I mean just a perfect day. I did eat and haha I did even eat some dessert (so yummy) everyone had a great time they all said how beautiful everything was and what a great time they had.

A few people didnt take a favor so I got left with 20 extra, I did not waste time and money on things I knew would be a waste and end up getting tossed so we not only saved a ton of money but a lot of time and agravation as well so I would suggest dont get caught up in  a lot of decorations I would just have 1 big thing that will pop that everyone will remember and thats it. We borrowed things from friend and family so we didnt have to buy and everyone was so sweet to share what ever we needed.

I wish all soon to be's out there the best most happiest time.....HAPPY PLANNING!!!Smile
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: I got married this on Saturday 6/16/12

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards