Budget Weddings Forum

Upcycled Wedding Materials

Good morning!

I tried browsing discussions about this but didn't see anything! Does anyone know of any websites where brides sell their wedding materials inexpensively? Like tablecloths, hurricanes, etc...?

I am wanting to do sequined tablecloths, but have found them to be pretty pricey. We are looking at making them, but wanted to see if there was a site where brides sell their previously used items.

Thanks in advance!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

PitaPata Dog tickers

Re: Upcycled Wedding Materials

• Good morning!

I tried browsing discussions about this but didn't see anything! Does anyone know of any websites where brides sell their wedding materials inexpensively? Like tablecloths, hurricanes, etc...?

I am wanting to do sequined tablecloths, but have found them to be pretty pricey. We are looking at making them, but wanted to see if there was a site where brides sell their previously used items.

Thanks in advance!

If you're on Facebook you might try there. In my area there is a local FB page where former brides sell all kinds of used wedding stuff.

• I'd also suggest checking Craig's List and the Wedding Classifieds board here.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Craigslist is full of used wedding things. You will see some horrific things there. And some good ones.
  • edited May 2015
    My friend found this website for me via pinterest, but it looks like their domain expired today.  (I was browsing last night..)

EDIT: So that was the link that pinterest gave, but this is the actual website, which I still had open in my browser and still works.

• dreamsinpink I found lots of places online that sell VERY inexpensive wedding supplies. For fabric I used idearibbon.com. They sell wholesale bulk fabric. I also got beautiful tall vases from Dollar Tree... they sell a lot of other wedding supplies and Oriental Trading Company. My whole decor, invites, flowers, place cards, etc. was DIY. If you need any other ideas to get stuff I can give you more specific names of places I used. I called some people on Craigslist but was too late on the things I wanted. After Saturday I'll be re-selling my reception supplies for other DIY brides.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards