Wedding Recap and Withdrawal

Wedding Album- Digital vs. Traditional

Sooo in our photog package there was no album, the big thing was we got the rights to all the pictures to do with what we wanted.  I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the pictures and can't wait to put them together somehow.  Part of me wants the traditional with the slide in pictures and part of me wants a difital book.  Which one did you choose and why, where did you get them?

Re: Wedding Album- Digital vs. Traditional

• digital is so much better with the flush mount.  They look gorgeous and modern, like a work of art.  The slide in pictures are about a thousand times cheaper and will work if you're on a budget.  
  • I'm planning to make a traditional album for my self, as well as digital albums for each set of our parents and one for us. We'r eordereing out parents albums through shutterfly (I think, we haven't completely decided yet) and we'll probably get ourselves a nicer one from mpix. GL!
    Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We are doing a traditional album from the photographer and then he will also burn everything to a disk for us. I am also doing a wedding scrapbook and another album of all the pics we have collected from family and friends. I will probably put something together digitally as well, but I love looking at the hard pictures, maybe it is just me though.
  • We are doing a bit of both. MPix has a book that is really high quality that is as thick as a traditional book but has non-sliding pictures.  It's really expensive, so we're saving up.
    Photobucket
  • We're DIYing our albums also.  Our package includes a DVD with all full-sized original images and rights to same.  I'm going to look at the best quality and price after our wedding.
    Our Wedding Day
  • We are doing digital, traditional and scrapbook. I just couldnt make up my mind.  The digital album is my fav though.

• I did a DIY flush mount from Picaboo, I waited for a sale and for 20 pages I spent 400 - which was alot for me, but it was the top of the line book they carry and WAY cheaper than a prof album and it tunred out AMAZING> It was one of the best investments, I love it. If you want more info let mek nwo
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards