Chit Chat
Options

Mrs. Pinkcow!!!

I'm married!!!!!!!!!!!! My wedding was absolutely amazing!!! I had such an Awesome time! The day of I was not nervous at all, I was just so excited! I felt like I did the day I went skydiving, let's just do this! There were some things that didn't go as planned. We were running late so we didn't make all our stops around the parks for pics. I completely forgot to wear my bridal belt for the reception. The wedding itself actually started a few minutes late (something about some issue in the kitchen I think. The guests were given champagne as they walked in and they also had butlered drinks for all, so I wasn't concerned. They weren't standing or sitting just waiting in silence) I didn't walk in to my song at the exact moment I dreamed. And you know what? I didn't stress any of it, at the end of the day, none of that stuff mattered.

Our wedding was SO much FUN! We had a gondola for our guests for 3 hours starting during cocktail hour. My Husband (yay!) and I took had the first ride and it was nice to have that moment to enjoy each other before everything. Our signature drinks were awesome, the food amazing, the DJ rocked, and everyone loved our photobooth! It was honestly such a blast and such an epic night. We then went to a bar in the city after, and stayed out till 430 in the morning. Apparently we shut down the bar! I joked to FI that I can see why Ross loves getting married so much, it's so amazing!!!! There was so much love and happiness it was incredible. And the best man and MOH speeches were so awesome. Oh and our officiant was amazing!! She had everyone cracking up, it was such a personal service. She even mentioned our kitties! So anyways we are at the airport now waiting for our honeymoon flights so I will talk to all you awesome ladies when we get back in 2 weeks!!!! And now, time for pics! These are some of the pics I got from Facebook that people posted. I'll post more when I get back!
                             Anniversary
imageimageimage

Re: Mrs. Pinkcow!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards