New Hampshire

Cost-effective videographer in NH?

Hi all - I'm getting married in October in Manchester, NH. We're interested in recommendations for any cost-effective videographers (ie: under $2,000). Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

Re: Cost-effective videographer in NH?

• I'm getting married in Windham NH in October!!! I'm using Precious Moments Videography. They aren't the cheapest but they do have a documentary style video which i believe was quoted to us at under 2k. They work at our venue a lot so that is why we are going with them. Windham is only a half hour or so from Manchester.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I am from Manchester, NH, too! We're getting married in September. We decided to go with Weddingmix.com after all the reviews -- http://www.storymixmedia.com/weddingmix/. Since we are paying quite a bit for photography (and everything else), we decided to see what else was out there for videography. We came across Weddingmix. For less than $500, we are getting 2 HD cameras the week of our wedding that our guests can use to interview, film bachelor/bachelorette parties, getting ready, etc. We were able to get a custom app code for our guests to download a smartphone app. And we also use that code for our custom Instagram hashtag. Any time a guest tags photos or video, it will get uploaded to our custom wedding site. We also got a link that will allow anyone that doesn't have a smartphone to upload video or photos. I can already see pictures. The customer service has been awesome and the website is comprehensive. We also plan on using their editing services to get a custom DVD (and the editing services are extremely affordable, as well). If you decide to go this route, they do have a coupon code. Just pin from their site to Pinterest and let them know you've done so. You can get a percentage off your order. They have more than one videography option, too. I believe the options start at $99. It certainly can't hurt to check them out. We're happy with them!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards