Chit Chat

What's for breakfast?

2»

Re: What's for breakfast?

• @Maggie0829 I will have to try that! I usually just throw the entire pack on the griddle but this sounds way easier! 

Like she said, just watch it closely. Find a recipe time online and basically cut it in half. The first time I did this it kept looking not done but by the time I pulled it out, it hardened right away and was way too crispy for us.

• jenna8984 said:
    @Maggie0829 I will have to try that! I usually just throw the entire pack on the griddle but this sounds way easier! 

Like she said, just watch it closely. Find a recipe time online and basically cut it in half. The first time I did this it kept looking not done but by the time I pulled it out, it hardened right away and was way too crispy for us.
    Yup.  Your nose is better then your eyes in this case.  When it starts to smell amazeballs then it is most likely done.

• I have only done candied bacon in the oven and that could easily be my drug of choice! 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • My go-to everyday breakfast is a homemade breakfast wrap. I chop up a quarter of a sweet pepper, scramble an egg, and once it's cooked I add some cheddar cheese and salsa then throw it in a wrap. Yum! It's pretty quick and I like the fact that it covers the four food groups in one go.

I hate cereal. Seriously, I don't know what my problem is, but I should probably be studied. This forces me to actually cook breakfast in the morning, lol.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards