Wedding Recap and Withdrawal

ideas for wedding cupcakes

doing a wedding cupcake stand type thingy for reception and need an idea for something that will hold/display 150 cupcakes.   Any ideas?

Re: ideas for wedding cupcakes

• Look on Etsy.  I had the same amount of cupcakes and bought my stand from woodworking solutions.  I like it because we could customize it to whatever we wanted.  You could also see if your cupcake place rents them out.  Ours did, but we wanted to personalize it, so we bought it instead.
  • DD did a cupcake stand made from tree slices that held about 70 and then two slabs of tree and the actual table to hold the rest. It looked very cool, with signs identifying the different flavors and candles intermixed. I don't have a pic yet but should soon.
  • We did cupcakes from a franchise company called "Gigi's Cupcakes' and THEY WERE SOOOO amazing.... they helped with everything and found a way to make our requests work..

We also used Etsy.com to find cupcake stands that were non-traditional "tree" stands...this was the posting that we bought...http://www.etsy.com/listing/97461488/rustic-wood-tree-slice-4-tier-cupcake

Good luck!
  • At our AHR we used round glass table tops and square glass vases to 'build' the cupcake stand. The square vases holding each round tabletop were filled with mini orchids. The 'stand' was uplighted using reflector light. We also ordered foil cupcake holders and cupcake bags with personalized stickers. They were a huge hit and everyone took one home.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards