Not Engaged Yet

Random fact about yourself thread

So a few years back I vaguely remember a thread where people shared random facts about themselves (for example someone was an extra in a movie), so I'm going to bring it back!

My random fact: Jones Soda picked my photo for one of their labels!

Let's hear yours!

Re: Random fact about yourself thread

• SwazzleSwazzle member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    labro said:
    I like to clean out my dog's eye boogers in the morning and then feed them to her.

H and I hauled my great-grandparents 25 kilo headstone in a backpack through German and US Customs. The look on the faces of the German security officials when they ran the backpack through the scanner was priceless.

I like to peel flaking skin from sunburns. Bonus points if it comes off in a big sheet.

Raven Simone from That's So Raven attended my middle school the year before I started there.
    I'm dying. 

• I filmed a TV pilot in March and am still waiting to see if it gets picked up by someone.
  • TwoDimes said:
    I used to do modeling and commercials growing up.  It was fun. 
    Would we know any of your commercials? Link to youtube??

I never looked actually, I never thought about it.  I'll have to look on you tube tonight.  90% of what I did was print modeling.

Anniversary

• I used to play the flute until early high school at which point I switched to the tuba. And yes, it is almost as tall as I am.
  • @caseface5 I am so EFFING jealous of you for meeting the Queen Taylor Swift and I will lay down in the fetal position and cry now because I just CAN'T HANDLE THIS NEWS!!!

Since my first fact was boring here is a new one:

I have full on conversations in my sleep. DH will come to bed and I'll already be asleep talking to myself. He said I woke him up the other night and thought I was talking to him so he turned me over and I was still sleeping lol.
    BF does this. I never know if he's actually awake or not until the conversation stops making sense. It's REALLY weird.

I can't think of any random facts right now because I'm trying to think about school stuff but I'll post one a little later lol
  • @labro hahaha! I forgot about that! I'm so weird.
  • I'm short enough to qualify for a handicapped tag for my car. I've never applied for it since I'm not actually handicapped, but it's kind of cool to have the option.

I've never broken a bone, despite climbing lots of trees and jumping off the roofs of houses as a kid. I guess I was a monkey in another life lol.

There's an unincorporated town in Central Texas with my last name. My family used to own a farm there but sold it about 10 years ago. We also have a ranch in South Texas, though I've only been once. Apparently I'll own a (small) portion of it one day, but I won't see any of the profits due to the way the system was set up. 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • jenjen047 said:
    When I was 3 I was pecked by a rooster on my leg. Hurt like a motherfucker. I'm now scared of birds.
    Roosters are MEAN MEAN MEAN!!!!
  • I too have never broken a bone. It makes me scared for when it does happen!

I don't really have anything intresting about myself. I do know someone who won the lottery (30M). He worked with me, quit his job, paid for his sons schooling and moved back to the philipines. He was so sweet too.

• I'm boring. I got nothing. :( WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
    "Stuart was scared, but he loved Margalo, Mommy. And there is nothing bigger than love." -The Bean
     "His farts smell like Satan's asshole mixed with a skunk's vagina. But it's okay, because I love him." -CSousa

• Hmmmm

I was attacked by an ape.

I used to write articles for a sports website.

Have been to 3 of the "7 modern wonders of the world"

• @speakeasy14 What are you waiting for? I'd be on the first plane to a castle and pretend to be Mia Thermopolis the whole time I was there!

@swazzle That is so cool!! I've never won anything.

@labro omg the dog eye goo is hilarious. I wipe it from my cat but I just put it on her fur usually hahah

• @southernpeach89 yes they are! idk what my parents were doing that they didnt see a rooster sneaking up on their 3 year old.
  • @jenna8984 dad's side of the family, invitation was extended to him, so I'd have to go with him, and we don't really talk.... I should just contact them and go without him.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards