Ohio-Cleveland
Options

Outdoor Venue Locations

Hello!

We are looking for an outdoor ceremony/reception venue and are a little stuck. I would prefer something a little less formal than a country club feel, but can't seem to find too many places. Does anyone have any ideas? The only one that looks promising so far is the Fuller House in Bay Village. Has anyone ever done a wedding at Patterson's or Eddy's? Thanks!

Re: Outdoor Venue Locations

• Options
    Hello!

Look at Meadow Ridge Events in Windsor, they are all outdoors and fantastic!! We picked them over Patterson's.  Its so gorgeous out there and the staff there has been absolutely FANTASTIC I am a month away from my wedding and I could not be more calm because of them!!
  • Options

Thank you so much, the place looks BEAUTIFUL!!

Do you know if they assist with the set up or are you responsible for it? What is their pricing?

• Options
    Hi!  Seneca, the venue coordinator is WONDERFUL!!! Seneca will do all of the set up for you, which is a HUGE bonus.

Their pricing is a little bit steep, but we ended up renting out the whole property for around $7,000.  Although she did tell me that most couples don't do that, and of course it is less expensive when you only rent one section.  Their per head price for food is very very reasonable and they have many different options.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards