Attire & Accessories Forum

6PM shoes web

Is this a safe place to shop for shoes? Is it in the US?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: 6PM shoes web

• Yes, it is basically a discount Zappos I believe. I'm pretty sure they don't accept exchanges though- so you might want to double check that!
  • Several users here have gotten their wedding shoes there and have had a very good experience.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• mj8215mj8215 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    I actually learned about them thanks to this forum (I think it was your recommendation @hellohkb :) thanks! ) and already got two pairs of shoes (one for wedding, one just because) and very happy with both.
    - The stars, like dust, encircle me in living mists of light. And all of space I seem to see in one vast burst of sight. 
  • Alyson1728Alyson1728 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited June 2015
    I love 6pm. I buy a lot of my workout clothes there, the name brands can be a fraction of the retail price. I agree with @justsie I think their return/exchange policy is a little different than most so definitely check that out.
  • Love them but don't wait they sell out sooo quick! 
  • Yes, it's legit. I ordered a pair of shoes there and it was fine. I seem to recall that they don't offer free returns/exchanges, but if it doesn't bother you then go for it.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• I love 6pm! As others have said it is simply Zappos discount site. If you find a pair of shoes on Zappos check 6pm before you buy. I have found the exact same pair of shoes for less on 6pm than Zappos!

6pm does do returns but you have to pay to ship them back but shipping is still free. 99% of the shoes I have purchased online has been from 6pm. This includes my wedding shoes, a pair of badgley mischka's that retail for $245 but I got form $99!
  • Thanks everyone! Time to go spend money!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Yep, 6pm.com is owned by Zappos. I've purchased items from them with no problems at all (including my wedding shoes).
  • I've bought several things on there and was VERY happy with my purchases, also they have really fast shipping!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards