Attire & Accessories Forum

Best Shoes for a Winter Wedding?

Snow is likely. What would you suggest?

Re: Best Shoes for a Winter Wedding?

• I am hoping for wintery weather for my November wedding and I am wearing the peep toe heels pictured below. I also got a pair of pretty Uggs from their wedding line to wear outside if the weather is colder. They wouldn't be so practical though if you will actually have a good amount of snow so I would just plan on getting whatever shoes you want/are most comfortable in for the ceremony and reception (assuming indoors) and have a winter appropriate boot or shoe with you if you have to be outside at all. 

MAKAYLA WHITE SATIN 2 3/4
  • I'm getting married at a ski lodge in January so there will most likely be snow. I'm wearing the below boots, you won't see my feet anyways and they are super comfortable. I'll also throw in my actual snow boots in case it's really bad out for just getting from the car into the lodge so my feet aren't wet all night.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I had previously purchased a pair of awesome ivory boots (also for my November wedding) that went with my dress perfectly but had to return them because they didn't fit right.  I'm now trying to decide on a flat shoe.  I have a paid of Tom's wedges with the peeptoe, and might just get the flats in the same color (ivory again)  I tried to wear the wedges at a wedding this past weekend and got through half of the night but my feet were hurting and swelling a bit- so I need a back up pair of flats for sure.
  • I just bought these shoes (currently wearing them to break them in :) ) for the sparkle factor. I'm thinking that it might be nice to have winter boots for pictures (also silver? my gown is blush). I still want to walk down the aisle and dance in heels, even though it's the winter. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards